Home

Breaking Records Question

This is a discussion on Breaking Records Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2014, 10:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Breaking Records Question

Can a player get XP boosts for breaking the same record more than once? For example if a QB sets the pass TD record one year, can he break his own record again the next year and get the boost or is it only once?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 04:31 PM   #2
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

Re: Breaking Records Question

I would think yes. I know that in one season in an online CCM I was in, me and another guy were neck and neck in the passing yardage title. We both broke Brees' record with a few weeks to spare and whenever one of us would surpass the other and thus "break the record", we got XP. So it was odd since we kept getting XP every week since one of us would get ahead but the other would then retake the lead.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:09 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Breaking Records Question

I don't think it works more than once. I have RGIII and he broke the season passing TD record with 52 and got a huge XP boost after that game. The next year I broke the record again (and in game it showed the record being broken and Nantz talked about it) but I did not get the massive XP boost after the game. I think you can only break a record once with one player and get credit for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »