Home

Looking ahead to Madden 15

This is a discussion on Looking ahead to Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2014, 11:45 PM   #9
Rookie

elchristo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Looking ahead to Madden 15

add the entire madden 2005 franchise mode. I wanna build my own 85,000 seat stadium and sign my own local tv and radio deals.

How about a clear way legacy score is calculated.

Just like madden 2005, i wanna relocate my team anywhere, if I want the puerto rico raiders I should be allowed.

Also why not international free agents, like you can buy players from CFL teams or something
Old 02-25-2014, 03:06 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

About the tattoos: the fear there is that the artist that created them could cry copyright breach and file a lawsuit. It's happened to EA before.

EA would need to seek a release from any artist that put ink to skin on every single player.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:50 PM   #11
Rookie

Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi
About the tattoos: the fear there is that the artist that created them could cry copyright breach and file a lawsuit. It's happened to EA before.

EA would need to seek a release from any artist that put ink to skin on every single player.
Why is it that NBA 2k doesn't have this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2014, 05:20 PM   #12
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Why is there even talk about tattoos? It's not like basketball and you can see them a lot. You could see the arms and the neck. I would think people would be more worried about them fixing the game itself. I'll gladly give up different kinds of helmets and facemask and shoes, to have a game that plays well.

I don't even know what players have tattoos. When I watch a game I don't notice things like that. I watch the game to watch the game. I don't care about tattoos and facemasks, I care about football.

On the other hand I understand it also. Stuff like that should be in the game by now.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:10 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 6

Logic for retirements and players coming out of retirement. That really desperately needs to be fixed.

It ruins CCM....
Old 03-02-2014, 02:46 AM   #14
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo2thewillyo
Logic for retirements and players coming out of retirement. That really desperately needs to be fixed.

It ruins CCM....
They need to just remove the players coming out of retirement entirely. Like anything with EA, it happens once in real life and then it should happen 50 thousand times in the game. Like the year Tyree made the helmet catch (same year Brett Favre first came out of retirement?), the following year 1 out of 5 catches at least resulted in a Tyree style helmet catch for me. And Brett Favre happened to come out of "retirement" a few times. Therefore, every single NFL player must retire 7 years to early to maybe come out of retirement 3 years later and play another 5 years. Other than Brett Favre, I can't think of really any other notable players to come out of retirement.
Old 03-02-2014, 03:12 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 6

Can we also have an option to disable supersim in CFM? My friend in my league is 14-2 and "plays" stifling defense, holding the cpu to 10 points per game but in the two games he played vs users, he's lost 60-13 and 52-9...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2014, 06:57 PM   #16
Pro

Trick13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhMitchell
Can we also have an option to disable supersim in CFM? My friend in my league is 14-2 and "plays" stifling defense, holding the cpu to 10 points per game but in the two games he played vs users, he's lost 60-13 and 52-9...

Supersim, may be to blame - but we have had similar things in leagues where I know the game was being played - the CPU never adjusts to your "glitchery dickery dock" so if you find a couple of "nanos" you can dominate the CPU on defense.

I would love to see the option you are asking for too, if only because I want to see way more user/commish options as toggles...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »