Home

Looking ahead to Madden 15

This is a discussion on Looking ahead to Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2014, 01:44 PM   #17
Rookie

elchristo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Looking ahead to Madden 15

stop the bug where if your team scores over 250 points in a game, in franchise mode the other team for some reason gets the win, the game drops off the first 2 rows of points. So if you won 257-35, the game says the other team won and the score would be 7-35, its whack
Old 03-05-2014, 01:52 PM   #18
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchristo
stop the bug where if your team scores over 250 points in a game, in franchise mode the other team for some reason gets the win, the game drops off the first 2 rows of points. So if you won 257-35, the game says the other team won and the score would be 7-35, its whack

ok first off get the game off rookie!!!!!! second wth would u even wanna score 200+ points in every game that would be a boring franchise.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:02 PM   #19
Rookie

elchristo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
ok first off get the game off rookie!!!!!! second wth would u even wanna score 200+ points in every game that would be a boring franchise.
i actually do play on all madden, i dont play any defence and just super sim, all i do is throw wide reciever double screens or audible to a read option with michael vick as the qb. Meh, it doesnt get boring because i look at it as im just playing for legacy score, its fun to me, i just want to get my franchise to $2 billion, i did it one in 16 seasons.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Madden devs seem to add major gameplay features based on the popular trends in the NFL the past season. Last year, they made the read option a prevalent feature of Madden (which was silly because at most, it was used only sparingly by teams). I'm hoping with the #1 D throttling the #1 O in the super bowl, they will focus on bringing defense back in the game. That is my optimistic guess.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:27 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtkolman
Madden devs seem to add major gameplay features based on the popular trends in the NFL the past season. Last year, they made the read option a prevalent feature of Madden (which was silly because at most, it was used only sparingly by teams). I'm hoping with the #1 D throttling the #1 O in the super bowl, they will focus on bringing defense back in the game. That is my optimistic guess.

With Sherman getting as much publicity as he did hopefully , HOPEFULLY, we finally get some wr/DB interaction thats worthwhile.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2014, 08:01 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 6

Lots of good ideas guys! Fingers crossed Madden 15 will implement some of our suggestions
Old 04-02-2014, 12:48 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydeloache
With Sherman getting as much publicity as he did hopefully , HOPEFULLY, we finally get some wr/DB interaction thats worthwhile.
This sounds like a realistic expectation
Old 04-11-2014, 01:34 AM   #24
Rookie

defense has to get better. need better man to man off coverage. qbs are too accurate. pockets need to form properly. theres a million things that could be better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »