Home

Most passing yards you had in season and a game

This is a discussion on Most passing yards you had in season and a game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2014, 07:52 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Most passing yards you had in season and a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperExplosives
You play on all-madden and passed for over 10,000 yards in a season?
I call shenanigans..
I know it sounds like bs. Oh well. I actually set to see if i could do it. This game is actually hella easy especially if you only exploit the weaknesses that are rampant in it. Im not a sim player so i dont care about realism. I just play because its relaxing as hell. Next goal is to see if could break 1000 yards lmao.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2014, 11:25 AM   #26
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm not one for offline play simply because I hate the CPU AI in most sports games. However in season 10 now of my online league (this includes some Madden 13 seasons) the most anyone has ever passed for was Drew Brees with just a hair over 5k, and in 10 seasons he was the only member to eclipse 5k.

My personal online league records: Game- 437, Season- 4,300 (don't remember that exact number)

@GatorGangB
PSN: GatorGangB
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/GatorGangB
SOS Crew All-Time: (123-71)
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Old 02-17-2014, 03:48 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 9

I play 12 min quarters with 20 sec acc clock.

Messing around in pro I've done 800 yds in a game. In my franchise All - Madden with custom sliders to make it harder the mist I've done is 6100 in a season and 500 in a game.

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:38 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 0

Ampking: Do you feel that setting qb acc that low dumbs down the game some by basically killing precision passing and throws on the run? I bump up the pass coverage and reaction times while putting int @ 47. I can't imagine the comp dropping any passes at 90, they have hands of glue on 50 & 47 as it is. I have user catch at 33 right now but am starting to crush and need to make some adjustments so might try a few of the things your doing.

On a side note it's really easy to put up 700 pass yards in a 5 minute no clock accel game & 1000 is feasible on a great day with all madden difficulty and default sliders. It's also really boring.

Last edited by Dynastyyy; 02-17-2014 at 07:44 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:33 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 9

I broke my record for most in a game and in season in 2026, 755 for game and 9,500 season, respectively. Also had 745 in week 1 (against the Jaguars 76-9 win), which was my record until I got 755 in week 11 (against the Colts 66-17 win).
Old 02-17-2014, 11:48 PM   #30
Rookie

PaperExplosives's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecordBreakerCF
I broke my record for most in a game and in season in 2026, 755 for game and 9,500 season, respectively. Also had 745 in week 1 (against the Jaguars 76-9 win), which was my record until I got 755 in week 11 (against the Colts 66-17 win).
Lol. I asked you a question on my Super Bowl MVP post, but I have my answer now.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:28 AM   #31
Pro

Season: 4,711 yards
Game: 510 yards
Touchdowns in a season: 50
Touchdowns in a game:6
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2014, 03:17 PM   #32
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastyyy
Ampking: Do you feel that setting qb acc that low dumbs down the game some by basically killing precision passing and throws on the run? I bump up the pass coverage and reaction times while putting int @ 47. I can't imagine the comp dropping any passes at 90, they have hands of glue on 50 & 47 as it is. I have user catch at 33 right now but am starting to crush and need to make some adjustments so might try a few of the things your doing.
I'll make a video with my settings and how they play out and post them in the slider section for anyone who cares to check them out so as not to highjack the thread any further. That said yes it does limit precision passing but in my opinion not in an unrealistic way. It makes it much more difficult to throw receivers open (which in real life isn't easy). You have to really look for the open man. You also tend to get more errant throws.

The cpu will occasionally drop balls if hit hard but I have this setting this high because it is wayyy too easy for me to stop the cpu in their tracks.

I haven't found the perfect slider set as my perfect set would have final scores as 21-17, 14-10, etc. Instead of 59-45 or complete blow outs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »