Home

Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Game

This is a discussion on Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2014, 06:27 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallB21
My vote is for TEAMBUILDER. Just let us do the teambuilder thing but allow us to relocate teams in the base roster not just in CC. I shouldn't have to control a bunch of different teams to change their location or stadiums.

Also let us use historic logos and uniforms from the NFL's past. Teambuilder would probably take care of that though.

problem is with EA posting this for the relocating stuff....team builder will 99% not happen
Old 02-24-2014, 04:18 PM   #50
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjerickson1382
problem is with EA posting this for the relocating stuff....team builder will 99% not happen
i know. But a guy can dream right??
Old 02-24-2014, 04:32 PM   #51
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Ga

really hope a" game changer" or two is reading over this thread and takes it to show ea , along with others on other sites where many people are voicing the same thing. this idea is lame . give us ALL the option IN THE GAME, to create our own unis and logos along with color schemes. Otherwise this will not be anything that will make more than 25 people want to buy this game because their design was chosen to be in game and they might see their name somewhere. Where as if they actually worked hard on this game for m15 ( second year on next gen come on EA) ,they could pull in more people willing to give the game a try if they showed they were willing to give the players more customizable options.This just makes no sense to me...... waste of time, marketing, etc

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2014, 07:09 PM   #52
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Still looking forward to Titanfall...It appears obvious nothing in sports gaming is gonna change...$60 saved...
Old 02-24-2014, 08:22 PM   #53
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5

I don't want to say we're never getting Teambuilder in Madden but it's a pipe dream.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:58 PM   #54
Banned

I think participating in this contest shows your true character... a company that routinely ruins a great game for us. EA goes great lengths to produce enough flaws to make us come back each year hoping for a better experience - and it never happens. Why would you participate in this contest? It's like they're spitting in our faces.

I'm sorry, but if you have a backbone you would do nothing to help EA when they do nothing to help us and take billions of our dollars by selling us on hope. EA is garbage.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:29 PM   #55
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
I think participating in this contest shows your true character... a company that routinely ruins a great game for us. EA goes great lengths to produce enough flaws to make us come back each year hoping for a better experience - and it never happens. Why would you participate in this contest? It's like they're spitting in our faces.

I'm sorry, but if you have a backbone you would do nothing to help EA when they do nothing to help us and take billions of our dollars by selling us on hope. EA is garbage.

Not participating will just mean we get the same relocation teams and uniforms as M25. What would that accomplish?

The same game company that you complain about, you are not willing to help them when they finally reach out? Let me guess, you would also be the first to whine about no innovation in the team relocator function.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2014, 06:33 AM   #56
Banned

I can't understand how possible EA doesn't recognize what gamers want. It's so easy! Ok, we are all different and everyone probably would like to see different aspects implemented in the game but there some things that really are the core of the game and really need to be improved: players model and a more realistic game simulation (these sliders are crazy ). Only after this accomplishment, there are tons of things that can be improved such as: the weather conditions, wind meter, hiring of staff and coordinators (it was possible before), the scouting process that needs to be changed completely (please bring back combine stats), the players progression system, a deeper and better chance as owner to run your franchise, the user customization of the franchise (uniform, stadium...) ...and so forth.
Who cares about few new logos and uniform models...???

EA are you serious?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »