Home

32 team control resigning question

This is a discussion on 32 team control resigning question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2014, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
32 team control resigning question

i simmed through the 1st season controlling all 32 teams and i forgot to turn on the option for the cpu to resign players automatically for the 31 teams i don't want to control. now i'm in the 1st stage of the offseason where you only have 1 chance to resign players and when i use the delegate option every player rejects the offers and i really dont want to resign everybody myself..

i had all the teams set to autopilot for the 1st season from like week 5 on once i remembered but there was still no negotiation during the season. i didn't have resign players on though i forgot about that.. if i would have started the season with resign players on would they have negotiated during the season like normal making it easier/more likely players resign?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2014, 10:57 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 32 team control resigning question

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzenius
if i would have started the season with resign players on would they have negotiated during the season like normal making it easier/more likely players resign?
Should be. When I sim seasons with all teams except mine seat on autopilot, CPU teams resign players during them.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:09 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: 32 team control resigning question

ok cool thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »