Home

Question about INT's

This is a discussion on Question about INT's within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2014, 10:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question about INT's

I am playing on all-pro I playing as QB Randall Cunningham in my rookie season with the Vikings. I expected to have a rough go of it a bit, my first game was a OT nail biter with the lions and I almost threw the game away with a INT late in the 4th Q but came back to win by a field goal. Since my first game we are in week 13 I have only lost one game and thrown 2 INT's all year. The thing is I should be worse off and I know it, I should have thrown a lot more INT's but the CPU just dosn't catch them they bounce right out of there hands every time. I know it is weird to hear someone complain when they are doing good but I find it strange. I am also just playing with regular all-pro sliders. Have any of you guys run into this much?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2014, 11:39 PM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Question about INT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by truffleshuffle
I am playing on all-pro I playing as QB Randall Cunningham in my rookie season with the Vikings. I expected to have a rough go of it a bit, my first game was a OT nail biter with the lions and I almost threw the game away with a INT late in the 4th Q but came back to win by a field goal. Since my first game we are in week 13 I have only lost one game and thrown 2 INT's all year. The thing is I should be worse off and I know it, I should have thrown a lot more INT's but the CPU just dosn't catch them they bounce right out of there hands every time. I know it is weird to hear someone complain when they are doing good but I find it strange. I am also just playing with regular all-pro sliders. Have any of you guys run into this much?

It's the games way of causing incompletions. The QBs not inaccurate enough so many throws that look like the should be caught are dropped. Look at those as if the pass was thrown short or too long and move on.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...

Last edited by JaymeeAwesome; 03-16-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:25 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Question about INT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
It's the games way of causing incompletions. The QBs not inaccurate enough so many throws that look like the should be caught are dropped. Look at those as if the pass was thrown short or two long and move on.
This. It's highly confusing at first because it looks like players are failing so many layup plays. It's just lazy programming.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:49 AM   #4
Just started!

you are right, Look at those as if the pass was thrown short or two long and move on.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:09 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by truffleshuffle
I wish I had this issue for me the CPU catches probably 80% of the balls that hit a defenders hands. Sometimes the CB is not even looking at the ball and still intercepts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2014, 07:05 PM   #6
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carthoss
I wish I had this issue for me the CPU catches probably 80% of the balls that hit a defenders hands. Sometimes the CB is not even looking at the ball and still intercepts

Lower the CPU INTs to about 4 or 5. That should help.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 03-17-2014, 02:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Ya its just weird the last franchise I tried got corrupted and it seemed like 90% of my passes my wide outs either dropped or were intercepted and now 75 to 80 % my wide outs catch the ball and I only have thrown 2 int's. I guess it is just lazy programming because at least twice a game my wide outs will catch a ball in the end zone usually square in the middle of it and some how it will say out of bounds even if they player is tackled right were he caught the ball.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:40 PM   #8
Just started!

Look at those as if the pass was thrown short or two long and move on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »