Home

Any RGIII clones in the Madden 25 draft classes?

This is a discussion on Any RGIII clones in the Madden 25 draft classes? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2014, 01:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Any RGIII clones in the Madden 25 draft classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Garrett McCadden, white guy, 6'3". 88 speed, 94 thp.
McCadden seems to have just 84 ACC though:

http://www.daddyleagues.com/PN/player/334124/attributes
Old 04-09-2014, 05:55 PM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Any RGIII clones in the Madden 25 draft classes?

I know these guys may not fit the description of what you're looking for, but they may be close to what you'd like if you cannot find someone to be the next RGIII. I've used each of the QB's in the past, and if you're looking for a bit of a challenge, I recommend taking a chance on any of these, especially if you plan of running a long franchise. Hope this helps!

Adam Braithwaite Draft:

-Bryce St. Martin
6'2" 220lbs
OVR: 73-77
SPD: 90
THP: 88
DEV: AVG
Draft: 3rd
If you're looking for a young developmental QB who falls around the 3rd round, he may of interest. I know his overalls aren't high, his development is average, but with work he can be a starter because he has the necessary tools to be successful (i.e. speed and power). Get him if you want to use your earlier picks on franchise players. St. Martin can be one in time, but requires some work.

Algrenon Keooudom Draft:

-Sam De la Garza
6'2" 212lbs
OVR: 77-81
SPD: 92
THP: 88
DEV: Slow
Draft: 1st
I drafted him in a Jets franchise to see what he could do. Overall he wasn't a bad QB, he's good enough to come into the league and make a difference on a team that needs a QB. However, he has accuracy issues. If his development was higher, he'd be a viable target. Give him a shot if you want a challenge.

Drew Alexander Draft:

-Kolton Vincent
5'10" 213lbs
OVR: 76-79
SPD: 87
THP: 92
DEV: Fast
Draft: 1st (mid to late for me)
I really enjoyed using Kolton Vincent, for he reminds me a lot of Russel Wilson. Many people would criticize him for being horribly undersized, but is still quite capable as a QB. Has great speed, a decent arm and good development. Not a bad choice if you like using Wilson.

Gianni Cardona Draft:

-Gianni Cardona
6'2" 229lbs
OVR: 80-82
THP: 92
Draft: 1st
I actually enjoy using this guy. It may seem a bit weird to use a guy who doesn't fit the traditional mold of a passing/mobile QB, but overall he's fun to use. He has a strong arm to make him a viable passing QB and is fast enough to move about/escape the pocket when needed. His development is a bit low, but he's good enough to make an impact right away.

-Cortez Simmons
6'2" 237lbs
OVR: 77-80
SPD: 80
THP: 90
DEV: Star
Draft: 1st (billed to go late 1st but can go 1st)
Yet another QB I've used for the Jets. While he certainly isn't the next RGIII, the game compares him to Steve McNair (which for me is awesome). He certainly doesn't fit the mold of any QB type, however his development saves him. Use him if you want a young versatile QB who can be molded into the type of player you want.

Shannon Dudzik Draft:

-Shannon Dudzik
6'3" 224
OVR: 78-81
THP: 94
Draft: 1st (usually goes in the top 5)
Shannon Dudzik is probably one of my favorite QBs to use in Madden. If I had to compare him to someone, I'd say he's close to what Tim Tebow was like during his time in college. Overall, he's a fast QB with a great arm. While his development may turn some people away, I didn't have a problem with it since he was my everyday starter. Give him time and he'll succeed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »