Home

When is the last opportunity to scout players before the draft in Madden 25?

This is a discussion on When is the last opportunity to scout players before the draft in Madden 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2014, 09:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
When is the last opportunity to scout players before the draft in Madden 25?

I want to wait as long as possible to scout players. When's my last chance to scout college players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: When is the last opportunity to scout players before the draft in Madden 25?

I know you can definitely scout them durning the final week of offseason free agency.

That would be the 3rd week that you have the opportunity to make offers to every free agent.

I am not 100% certain, but I think the week after that is the final week you can Scout.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:42 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: When is the last opportunity to scout players before the draft in Madden 25?

Week 7 of the offseason.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by josefrees
Week 7 of the offseason.

Correct, don't go to week 8 unless you are done scouting. I'm sure others have said this and I haven't seen it, but a trick I use is to scout all players overall according to my offense and defensive system is to use all of my scout points, then back out of Madden without saving. I write down all of the overalls and then log back in, ad nauseam. It is very time consuming but it will give you an idea of how every player in the draft would help your team. Once that is done (I have a simple excel spread sheet position/draft rank/name) I can go look at certain stats if I have players that rate high and would be the difference in drafting one or the other.

It is time consuming, but I have found gems through out the draft by doing this. I'm running a 3-4 and found some DT's that rate as 80 overall and predicted to be UDFA. I pick these type of players up in the 6th and 7th rds and plug them in as starters.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Bucs
Correct, don't go to week 8 unless you are done scouting. I'm sure others have said this and I haven't seen it, but a trick I use is to scout all players overall according to my offense and defensive system is to use all of my scout points, then back out of Madden without saving. I write down all of the overalls and then log back in, ad nauseam. It is very time consuming but it will give you an idea of how every player in the draft would help your team. Once that is done (I have a simple excel spread sheet position/draft rank/name) I can go look at certain stats if I have players that rate high and would be the difference in drafting one or the other.

It is time consuming, but I have found gems through out the draft by doing this. I'm running a 3-4 and found some DT's that rate as 80 overall and predicted to be UDFA. I pick these type of players up in the 6th and 7th rds and plug them in as starters.
You should really use lotusfather's draft guide if you want to save yourself some time...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aft-guide.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »