Home

Old Dominion and South Alabama

This is a discussion on Old Dominion and South Alabama within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2014, 12:35 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 29
Old Dominion and South Alabama

I am missing them or are these two schools omitted from the school list in the player edit screen?

I know they both started playing football sort of recently so their not likely to have made that list just wanted to double check that they're not under some other name that I'm missing.

Does anyone know of any other current FBS schools not on the list? I use draft classes from NCAA and want to make sure I can put in the accurate school for all players so I want to replace any school not on the list with at least a real school that is on the list.

thanks for any help and for clarification I'm talking about in MADDEN NOT NCAA

Last edited by moylan1234; 04-12-2014 at 02:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Old Dominion and South Alabama

This belongs in the NCAA forum. To answer your question they are in the game and the only missing team is App. State.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:13 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
This belongs in the NCAA forum. To answer your question they are in the game and the only missing team is App. State.
You've misunderstood me completely I'm talking about in Madden when you draft a player from a NCAA draft class who's gone to either of these schools or any teambuilder school and his bio shows up with a N/A instead of a real school so you go into the player edit screen and change the N/A to an actual school.

ODU and S. Bama are missing from that list! not NCAA.

I'm just trying to figure out if there's any more schools missing that I may have missed or if those schools are really there but under a different name/abbreviation

Last edited by moylan1234; 04-12-2014 at 02:21 PM.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #4
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
You've misunderstood me completely I'm talking about in Madden when you draft a player from a NCAA draft class who's gone to either of these schools or any teambuilder school and his bio shows up with a N/A instead of a real school so you go into the player edit screen and change the N/A to an actual school.

ODU and S. Bama are missing from that list! not NCAA.

I'm just trying to figure out if there's any more schools missing that I may have missed or if those schools are really there but under a different name/abbreviation
I think the problem might be because they added in S. Bama in last minute because of some problems with putting them in NCAA 13. They probably finished M25 before they added South Alabama. I don't know about Old Dominion though, that's a mystery.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:40 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
I think the problem might be because they added in S. Bama in last minute because of some problems with putting them in NCAA 13. They probably finished M25 before they added South Alabama. I don't know about Old Dominion though, that's a mystery.
So is S. Bama on that list to your knowledge or no? have you noticed any others missing? I'm honestly not that interested in the why of it I'm just trying to figure it out because I want to start a new dynasty on NCAA, but don't want to include any schools that can't be transferred over to Madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2014, 05:00 PM   #6
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
So is S. Bama on that list to your knowledge or no? have you noticed any others missing? I'm honestly not that interested in the why of it I'm just trying to figure it out because I want to start a new dynasty on NCAA, but don't want to include any schools that can't be transferred over to Madden
I haven't tested it, but I had a Army dynasty and even though our HB ran for 2,000 yards he wasn't included in the draft. So there's at least some schools that don't transfer players to Madden.
Old 04-12-2014, 05:12 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
I haven't tested it, but I had a Army dynasty and even though our HB ran for 2,000 yards he wasn't included in the draft. So there's at least some schools that don't transfer players to Madden.
That has nothing to do with what I posted. That just means that his overall wasn't high enough to make the cut. If you had a 99 OVR player in your NCAA dynasty I guarantee he'd be available to draft in Madden regardless of what school they went too. When I say "transfer over" I'm not talking about the player himself I'm talking about the info of which school they went too.

I appreciate the help, but I'm not sure you're understanding what I'm talking about
Old 04-12-2014, 05:58 PM   #8
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

I know how to test this now.

Create a custom NCAA roster and edit a South Alabama player and a OD player to have 99 in everything. Sim a season and export the draft class. Now go into Madden and look at the players and you can see if they're schools are included.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »