Home

Owner Mode: city personalities

This is a discussion on Owner Mode: city personalities within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2014, 12:14 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Owner Mode: city personalities

Does anyone know what these do? I'm rebuilding the Bears in my online franchise with friends and in the fan happiness screen, it says the city personality is hardcore. Does this actually matter?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Owner Mode: city personalities

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhMitchell
Does anyone know what these do? I'm rebuilding the Bears in my online franchise with friends and in the fan happiness screen, it says the city personality is hardcore. Does this actually matter?
I'd guess no, but if I had to guess what it was intended to do, it probably makes you suffer a higher drop in fan happiness per loss in more "hardcore" football markets.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #3
Rookie

beastmode2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Owner Mode: city personalities

Not exatcly sure, but I think it means the fans will be happy/buy tickets or jersies, etc. regardless of how well your team is doing. Seems like the most logical to me at least.

When I relocated to London, the fan base is fair weather so if my team is not doing well my sales and fan happiness plummet. If I win the conference or Superbowl, my earnings skyrocket.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »