Home

Madden 15 focusing on defense?

This is a discussion on Madden 15 focusing on defense? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2014, 02:27 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Madden 15 focusing on defense?

With Luke Kuechly starring in the Madden 15 teaser trailer, is it safe to say Madden is going to focus on defense this time around? Similar to the way they introduced the "Fear the D" theme on Madden 2005 after introducing the Playmaker stick on Madden 2004, they would counter the Run Free theme of Madden 25 with some sort of defensive theme on Madden 15.

The runnig game is way too overpowered on 25 and it would make sense that EA was just setting up a defensive feature that would slow down the running game. I'm hoping that they actually give us the ability to make a real defensive powerhouse on this game because it has never been possible. No matter how many superstars you may have on the defensive line, at linebacker or in the secondary, it's damn near impossible to have an elite defense. I'm hoping that they bring back packages, make man coverage somewhat respectable, get a good pass rush and give the defensive line some kind of push into the backfield to stop the run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 03:36 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 15 focusing on defense?

Get ready for the Precision Modifier to make it's way to defense.

STAR DEV players will have access to special defensive moves.

Using the Precision Modifier with Ray Lewis after he comes out of retirement again, by pressing the correct combination he'll perform a fatality where he rips the ball carrier's head off, leaving the spine visibly dangling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ye7e41X5k
Old 04-29-2014, 12:47 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robrain
Get ready for the Precision Modifier to make it's way to defense.

STAR DEV players will have access to special defensive moves.

Using the Precision Modifier with Ray Lewis after he comes out of retirement again, by pressing the correct combination he'll perform a fatality where he rips the ball carrier's head off, leaving the spine visibly dangling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ye7e41X5k
LMAO^^^^^^^^
Old 05-01-2014, 05:14 AM   #4
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Madden 15 needs to focus on user control to make for a realistic experience. For example, custom made created draft classes are an absolute must, or else football gaming is dead to me. I will not tolerate the EA generated classes full of players with the rarest cheesiest names ever thought up. And I will not tolerate the same player appearing multiple times in one franchise. I do not understand why EA doesn't realize that we want real rookies and the ability to edit players within franchise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »