Home

M25 CFM - Depth Chart Question

This is a discussion on M25 CFM - Depth Chart Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2014, 09:36 AM   #9
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: M25 CFM - Depth Chart Question

Check your Settings, there is an option for CPU control that by default is set to ON for the CPU (it is Fill Roster)..everything else is set to off by default.

That option may need to be checked OFF, or the CPU does some things ?

I have not tried 32 team control ... so I am just guessing, I do know that when you start a new character that is the only option that is set to CPU ON every time.

Old 06-21-2014, 10:42 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
Check your Settings, there is an option for CPU control that by default is set to ON for the CPU (it is Fill Roster)..everything else is set to off by default.

That option may need to be checked OFF, or the CPU does some things ?

I have not tried 32 team control ... so I am just guessing, I do know that when you start a new character that is the only option that is set to CPU ON every time.
Thanks but I changed that setting to OFF for every team when I first started the CFM. It is still that way and it still occurs.

I imagine this would be especially troublesome if you have 32 people playing your CFM. I can't imagine that they wouldn't be able to control their depth charts.

Last edited by SWynn; 06-21-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-21-2014, 10:44 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorcewangy
I hope that one day EA gives us the opportunity to literally control everything
Yea that would be great... as long as it worked properly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2014, 12:48 PM   #12
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

yea I ran into the same problem spent hrs upon hrs fixing and setting all 32 teams depth charts just to get to my new cfm and find out that the game wanted the depth charts there way no matter 32 team control or not and re auto set them.

I also noticed during the pre season that even though I click don't let cmp control cuts etc that some how during the week of my 3rd pre season game the cmp cut players from my team even after I made cuts.

Ea needs to just put in the option of either new cfm format or old franchise format options are good so why cant we play our franchise our way instead of the way ea wants us to?
Old 06-21-2014, 04:16 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
yea I ran into the same problem spent hrs upon hrs fixing and setting all 32 teams depth charts just to get to my new cfm and find out that the game wanted the depth charts there way no matter 32 team control or not and re auto set them.

I also noticed during the pre season that even though I click don't let cmp control cuts etc that some how during the week of my 3rd pre season game the cmp cut players from my team even after I made cuts.
That's a real bummer, man. I was really looking forward to running a 32 team CFM the way I wanted it. I don't understand the way this company works. They do an excellent job of not only not fixing old problems but completely inventing new ones. I don't know how they test their games but their lack of detail is very, very frustrating. What gives?

I've never tried to be a Madden/EA basher but it's getting really difficult not to be.
Old 06-22-2014, 06:49 PM   #14
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWynn
That's a real bummer, man. I was really looking forward to running a 32 team CFM the way I wanted it. I don't understand the way this company works. They do an excellent job of not only not fixing old problems but completely inventing new ones. I don't know how they test their games but their lack of detail is very, very frustrating. What gives?

I've never tried to be a Madden/EA basher but it's getting really difficult not to be.

its because ea wants us to play the game there way even though were ones who spend $65 every yr on the game.

as far as testing I don't think they do because every yr it don't take long for us consumers to find something yr after yr wrong with game and its useally the same glitch each yr.

and when they try the patches it just breaks the game more like last yr they sent out a patch and it broke the sliders that ppl made for the game.

now far as cfm goes I don't remember one person asking for a RPG mode where again u take OPTIONS away from the paying consumers and u have to buy upgrades?

they should of atleast left in the OPTION for us to play franchise our way or the new way.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:03 AM   #15
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1

I tried it once too and had the same issue. I eventually gave up and shelved the game. Too many bugs and glitches, having to save after every change and having the game hard freeze at least once every 2 hours just got to me.

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »