Home

Old 06-09-2014, 04:11 PM   #9
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Pet peeves

When you offer a player exactly what he asks for in CCM, and he not only rejects it but is apparently so insulted you can't even make a second offer.
Old 06-11-2014, 02:48 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC
When you offer a player exactly what he asks for in CCM, and he not only rejects it but is apparently so insulted you can't even make a second offer.

This happens to me all the time. This one 83 OVR receiver on my raiders franchise (I believe his name was Johnny Carroll) asked for 4 years, 9.6 million. I offered 4 years, 12.3 mil with over half of it in guaranteed signing bonus, and he says, "REJECTED! Time for free agency." WTF
Old 06-11-2014, 02:54 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogeyman124
Holy hell. I've never been hit that bad but I believe it. I would have turned the game off without saving and played that one again. I've only done it a couple times but I admit to backing out of the CFM without saving after that kind of thing happens. I was hit with 22/24 in a Super Bowl a couple seasons back, but never 25/25.

It was the most frustrating video game experience I've ever had. I got hit with that no-huddle cheese at the end of the half, and he was like 8-8 or 9-9 on that drive alone. I tried cover 1, cover 2, cover 3, cover 4, cover 6, cover 9, nickel, dime, quarter, man, blitz, spy, punt block-EVERYTHING. He could not-****ing-miss. I gave up trying to stop it when Jeremy Kerley trucked two different guys on the same run after he caught a screen. Some games, you have fun, and it feels like real football. But in others, it feels like the CPU knows exactly what play you called and how to counter it. I call a blitz, he comes out in a 5 wide set. I call a zone, he runs a slant or a screen. I call a man-to-man, he runs it 30-40 yards. ****ing rigged and unplayable at times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 03:00 AM   #12
Rookie

I was playing a game against my dad-he was the Eagles, I was the Lions-and Calvin Johnson couldn't catch a ****ing cold in that game. He's wide open over the middle, he catches it-and the Cary Williams hitsticks him and he drops it. Next play, he's wide open on a drag route-and Bradley Fletcher (one of the hardest hitting players in the NFL, said no one ever) comes in with a weak ***, wrap tackle, but wait! Calvin ****ing Johnson apparently has hands coated with grease, and drops it. This happened 6-7 times in that game and it drove me crazy.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:03 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I agree with the fb blocking either air or he takes off running up field and dosen't attempt to block anybody while your stuck in backfield for lost.

also the cb's who run routes better then your wr and never look for ball but int it.

also the cmp defense how when there's a fumble seem to cast a spell on ball and it warps to into there hand even though u have 3 guys diving for the ball and all they come up with is air.

The fumble thing has cost me at least 3 of the Ultimate Legend solo challenges on MUT
Old 06-11-2014, 11:38 AM   #14
Rookie

It must be pre-determined that some guys will not sign with you. A couple times I have had that happen and waited for free agency to start and picked them up at that point. I just got a guy for cheaper, in fact, after he didn't get any offers from other teams.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:19 AM   #15
Rookie

How about when you run a QB sneak against a 3-4 and a LB - in base alignment - drills your QB behind the line of scrimmage which causes a fumble and knocks the QB out for 8 weeks? A QB SNEAK.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #16
Rookie

Damn man. That's happened to me before. SO frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »