Home

Madden NFL 15 details for 360/PS4

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 details for 360/PS4 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2014, 04:51 PM   #17
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 details for 360/PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I'm guessing you haven't seen the so called pre-game and halftime highlights in NCAA 14....

If it's anything like that then trust me you'll chance your stance after seeing it for about 3-5 games.

It gets pretty dull and repetive quickly.
That hasn't been my experience with halftime in NCAA at all. In fact, I was pretty amazed at how much different halftime commentary there was.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:16 PM   #18
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
That hasn't been my experience with halftime in NCAA at all. In fact, I was pretty amazed at how much different halftime commentary there was.
There's no telling how similar or different half-time will be for Madden NFL 15 on the 360/PS3. They may not have it all and that would be a crying shame.

However, if they did the half-time show like NCAA Football, I'd be okay with that. I have no issue with it. It's better than nothing.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:28 AM   #19
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

If the player-lock defensive camera makes it in to the 360/PS3 version, that could be enough to entice me to buy the game (when it goes on sale).
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 06-12-2014, 11:50 AM   #20
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
If the player-lock defensive camera makes it in to the 360/PS3 version, that could be enough to entice me to buy the game (when it goes on sale).
Would be cool. Hopefully we'll get some info on this. There hasn't even been any indication of info to come for the Gen 3 Madden.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:05 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 3

I hope tattoos make it back in for current gen, like they are for the PS4 & Xbox One. Although I'll get one of the two in due time, I think I'll stick with this years Madden on the 360/PS3.

Sucks that we won't be getting all the new animations in the game, among other things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 02:13 PM   #22
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
I hope tattoos make it back in for current gen, like they are for the PS4 & Xbox One. Although I'll get one of the two in due time, I think I'll stick with this years Madden on the 360/PS3.

Sucks that we won't be getting all the new animations in the game, among other things.
I suspected that the 360/PS3 graphics were going to remain the same. As far as tats go, don't expect any except for MAYBE Keapernick's tats.

I'd just be happy with a more polished version of last year's game along with the new presentation, new roster, and the addition of CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise.
Old 06-12-2014, 03:52 PM   #23
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I love M25 on my PS3.

If they indeed improve the defensive AI and defensive play for Last Gen as well as the overall AI in game, add the player lock camera on defense and get some other little things working again like auto subs and formation subs sticking...I may jump to M15...after it goes down in price. I am not paying full retail for it. 40 bucks or less with those improvements and an updated roster...could be enough for me. Or maybe not.

It is a big wait and see. I am enjoying my CFM and classic season replays on M25 a ton. Plus playing the crap out of The Show till next years game (on PS4 in all likelyhood) at a minimum. I also went back to NBA2K11, so plenty to keep me busy.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-14-2014, 06:08 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I love M25 on my PS3.

If they indeed improve the defensive AI and defensive play for Last Gen as well as the overall AI in game, add the player lock camera on defense and get some other little things working again like auto subs and formation subs sticking...I may jump to M15...after it goes down in price. I am not paying full retail for it. 40 bucks or less with those improvements and an updated roster...could be enough for me. Or maybe not.

It is a big wait and see. I am enjoying my CFM and classic season replays on M25 a ton. Plus playing the crap out of The Show till next years game (on PS4 in all likelyhood) at a minimum. I also went back to NBA2K11, so plenty to keep me busy.
I'm with you. I will continue to play M25 unless I see improvements. I want a better owners mode with more stadium options. I want formation subs back in the game, it is so cool to play NCAA 14 Dynasty Mode and your speciality players are already in the formation you want them in. M25 I have to do formation subs every game. I want position battles in the game. I want the ability to customize draft classes since we don't have imported draft classes from The NCAA Series Anymore (The deal breaker). I want the ability to edit and change ratings as i see fit. So if we don't have:
1. Custom draft
2. Formation subs
3. Editing options
I will continue playing M25, NCAA 14, NBA 2K14, The Show 13, and Fight Night Champion. I'm still having a blast with these games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »