Home

Anyone Picking Up Madden 15 For The PS3?

This is a discussion on Anyone Picking Up Madden 15 For The PS3? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2014, 06:10 PM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone Picking Up Madden 15 For The PS3?

I preordered it already boss
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2014, 08:29 PM   #42
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastExit
I don't see why you won't get a good idea of what the game will have to offer from the demo (spare the players disappearing like with last year on the PS3).
That's true LastExit. Hopefully we do get a demo on the ps3/360 before release. That preview of Madden in the New Gen Madden thread sounded awesome but they kept referring to x1 and ps4 command buttons to operate the new features and no mention of ps3/360 which has me weary of them being included
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:51 PM   #43
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

im still surprised we haven't heard how the 2 versions are gonna be different? I know the ps4 will have better graphics etc plus all new things but were a month away and nothing on what ps3 version will have.

I remember few yrs ago when they introduced online franchise only to be let down because it was only on the next gen version then meaning ps3/360.... so I wasted $60 bucks....but now that I made the move to ps4... I know I wont be missing out on any of the new things added in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »