Home

Madden 15 Gameplay anywhere?

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Gameplay anywhere? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #9
Rookie

B-Lo-Z-Ro's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 15 Gameplay anywhere?

Im guessing there is nothing on the 360 version due to the fact they moved on to next gen & only still make madden for 360 & PS3 due to it still being more of them out there then next gen... So they "have" to still make the older versions to keep the $ coming in to make up on lack of sales on next gen. that why the price is still at $60 & not $40.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:09 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 1

I've had zero luck finding a professional review of M15 for 360/PS3. I'm going to wait on seeing some of that gameplay before deciding on the XB1 or 360 versions. I know that sounds strange, but i'm seeing some stuff in the XB1 version that just looks wonky plus i'm not a fan of true step. I'm a fan of foot planting and good solid cutting but true step *wait for it* isn't cutting it and is certainly *wait for it* a step in the wrong direction!

I'd like to see in the 360 version:

-Improved Lighting (doubtful)
-Custom Draft Classes
-Imported draft classes from NCAA14 are possible
-Relocation team improvements and CFM improvements from CG are incorporated
-Defense is improved
-Pass Inaccuracy is incorporated as well
Old 08-22-2014, 09:42 AM   #11
Rookie

Zmurkz's Arena

OVR: 0

Nice to see so many of you guys still on last gen. I thought I was the only one haha.

I was waiting for the demo to release but we all know how that turned out. I've gone from pre order to now waiting for other users to upload gameplay when it releases.

Usually when no videos or screenshots are shown it's a bad sign. I expect the exact same game with a roster update but we will see soon. I'm hoping at least the new presentation got in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 11:07 AM   #12
Rookie

cbnj06's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah I haven't converted to next-gen yet. All the next-gen gameplay is enticing (also NHL for ps4 looks incredible) but I can't dish out $400 for a new system and $60 for a new game especially when I'm about to get married and owning your own home. However, I'll prob pick it up for ps3. Should hold me over till next year.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:31 PM   #13
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmurkz
Nice to see so many of you guys still on last gen. I thought I was the only one haha.
I think there are far more of us 360 and PS users than there are One Ps4 users, which is why it boggles my mind that there are so many things missing from our game.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:04 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

I dl'd M15 on 360 for kicks since I still have season ticket (canceled). You may as well keep 25, and just use roster updates. I have M25 on ps4 and x1.. this is definitely not in the same stratosphere as M15 next gen, let alone M25 next gen.

It feels like maddenball (imo), in stark contrast to madden 15 next gen. I have to admit Madden 15 next gen feels fresh, and controls less like traditional madden, and a bit more like a football game.. so far.

Anyway, just my 2cents.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:22 AM   #15
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I have a few brief clips on my 360 Q&A thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 08:59 AM   #16
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9

Played it last night. Same as madden 25. No new cameras, no new graphic overlays, no new presentation. Its literally the same game as last year with new rosters and a few gameplay tweeks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »