Home

Madden NFL 15 Early Release Available For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Early Release Available For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2014, 07:09 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Early Release Available For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Odd. I subscribed. Then went back into the store and looked in games, found Madden NFL 15 and started to download. Did you try a search? Weird.
Yeah it's so strange because I did a search and all it brings up is old season tickle stuff at $24.99

Last edited by DNMHIII; 08-22-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:14 PM   #18
MVP

Re: Madden NFL 15 Early Release Available For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers

I'm on the West Coast so maybe that has something to do with it.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:57 PM   #19
MVP

Moving forward, this will be the last year that EA SPORTS Season Ticket is offered. Madden NFL 15, FIFA 15 and NHL 15 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will be the final games to participate in this program.

While EA SPORTS Season Ticket is going away, the same offers it previously had will continue this year. This includes:

Three days early access to Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, and FIFA 15
24 weeks of Ultimate Team packs for all participating titles
20 percent discount on DLC
New, lower price of $19.99*
EA SPORTS Season Ticket can be purchased for the new price of $19.99* through the Xbox 360 Marketplace starting today, and on the PlayStation Network beginning on August 26.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news/20...-season-ticket

So Season Ticket is available on Playstation Network starting 8/26. The PS3/4 people got screwed this year.....lol
Old 08-22-2014, 08:00 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 15 Early Release Available For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers

False. I was able to buy season ticket on PSN today. Go to Fifa 14 then look at the recommendations. You buy the season ticket and then search for Madden 15. Season ticket does not download.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Saint Pelican Brief; 08-22-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:27 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Pelican Brief
False. I was able to buy season ticket on PSN today. Go to Fifa 14 then look at the recommendations. You buy the season ticket and then search for Madden 15. Season ticket does not download.

So you did or didn't purchase Season Ticket and downloaded Madden 15? Your post is confusing.....lol

Are you suggesting that you purchase FIFA 14 Season Ticket and purchase it for $24.99 and it actually charges you $19.99 and then you can search for Madden 15 and it'll let you download it? I did see plenty of Season Ticket options for past titles, but it says $24.99 so I didn't do it.

Last edited by DNMHIII; 08-22-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 08:57 PM   #22
Rookie

Fixxer's Arena

I just finished downloading,I was already a season ticket member because you have to manually quit subscribing and I forgot lol. Anyways I live in GA and it took about 2 hours to download. Haven't played any yet. Just subscribe to early access then search for madden. This is for ps3
Old 08-22-2014, 08:58 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
So you did or didn't purchase Season Ticket and downloaded Madden 15? Your post is confusing.....lol

Are you suggesting that you purchase FIFA 14 Season Ticket and purchase it for $24.99 and it actually charges you $19.99 and then you can search for Madden 15 and it'll let you download it? I did see plenty of Season Ticket options for past titles, but it says $24.99 so I didn't do it.

No. I am saying you should be able to find season ticket to buy.. By just searching a popular ea sports game. Buy it through the store and the. Search for madden 15 right after. Then click buy demo or download demo.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:05 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Pelican Brief
No. I am saying you should be able to find season ticket to buy.. By just searching a popular ea sports game. Buy it through the store and the. Search for madden 15 right after. Then click buy demo or download demo.

Oh ok thanks......I see Season Ticket for other EA titles but it's priced at $24.99 and there isn't a Madden 15 Season Ticket for $19.99 so I didn't want to screwed somehow. I've searched for the Madden 15 title and found it with just a description and no Season Ticket option so I wasn't sure what was going on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »