Home

Coach Mode on Madden 15

This is a discussion on Coach Mode on Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 07:10 PM   #25
MVP

Grinder12000's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Coach Mode on Madden 15

NEVERMIND - I get 15 and 25 mixed up ! my bad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 07:20 PM   #26
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
I exclusively use coach mode. Aside from the problem with human qb not running what are the complaints? People seem pretty down on this game.

I have not purchased '15, still playing '25.
You have to do your own kicking, and I always thought it was to easy to win in coach mode.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
You have to do your own kicking, and I always thought it was to easy to win in coach mode.
That isn't a change. You had to do your own kicking in '25.

I see people complaining about things like quarterbacks being too accurate and running being too difficult. How much of that exists in Madden 15?
Old 09-03-2014, 11:30 PM   #28
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

tessl- i thought I heard somewhere you can edit the behaviors of qb's while under pressure Ex: set someone to "panic" or something like that. I'm curious if human coach mode players edited their qb's to that characteristic they may run more in coach mode when pressured..Just a thought
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 09-04-2014 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:14 AM   #29
Just started!

I can't wait for sliders to possibly be developed for this style of play.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:59 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 1

as far as i can read and my experience qb performance is linked to qba and slider for intentional grounding, i have qba at 4 and IG at 10, played Peyton and he threw 70% of the time, i have wr catch at 25 which might be a tad low

the penalty sliders ive copied from last iteration except for IG because all pro or akk madden dont affect cpu/player sliders this year im researching whats best
Old 09-04-2014, 07:59 AM   #31
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
That isn't a change. You had to do your own kicking in '25.

I see people complaining about things like quarterbacks being too accurate and running being too difficult. How much of that exists in Madden 15?

I didn't say it was a change, I just answered a question. I don't know what is going on in Madden 15, I haven't bought it in 3 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
as far as i can read and my experience qb performance is linked to qba and slider for intentional grounding, i have qba at 4 and IG at 10, played Peyton and he threw 70% of the time, i have wr catch at 25 which might be a tad low

the penalty sliders ive copied from last iteration except for IG because all pro or akk madden dont affect cpu/player sliders this year im researching whats best
Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you saying difficulty makes no difference this year in coach mode? That's the way it is in MLB the show "manager mode".

Regarding sliders, I adjusted nothing in Madden 25 and the game played just fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »