Home

M12 cpu vs cpu

This is a discussion on M12 cpu vs cpu within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2014, 07:19 PM   #25
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: M12 cpu vs cpu

I never thought about simming field goals. I guess I could do that with both punts and kicks. When I played coach mode on '12 I'd eventually take off with the QB if the first few reads were covered. I played with Terrell Pryor, so he was definitely not a pocket passer!

$25 not bad. I saw on Target's website last week you can pick up for $20. I'll see how things progress for you, then I'll think about picking up. Are you using a specific coach mode slider set? Does pass interference finally work?

Last edited by kcsam; 09-08-2014 at 08:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 07:49 AM   #26
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm using a set of sliders I found on here. I was reading what people were saying about them and they were all good, but when I started using them I noticed a lot of problems with them. For example there was no pass rush what so ever, so I have made some adjustments and gotten that to work pretty good.

Then the pass coverage was terrible, so I have been working on that. I think I have it pretty good now. Also the QB accuracy was really high so I have adjusted that. Now I am gonna do some tweaks to the running game, because my number four HB is running like he's my number one guy.

So I'm still working on the sliders, but they are getting close. When I get home today I will sim through a season and do free agency and the draft and see how all that is.

Also just to let you know I was simming punts but I stopped. They all were going into the endzone if you were around midfield, not any of them would be inside the 10 or anything, that's why I'm doing it myself. I sim field goals and kickoffs.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:01 PM   #27
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Did you get your sliders finalized? How did the season sim go?
Old 09-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #28
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

Yeah the sliders are pretty good. I also simmed through a season and the stats looked pretty good from what I saw. The offseason is a little strange. Like resigning players, it's hard to tell if they are resigning with you or not, but I think I must have missed it some where. I got go through it again and try it.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #29
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Did you see most of the 30 + yr old QBs retiring? So you think you're going to stick with it or head back to '12?
Old 09-13-2014, 12:03 PM   #30
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

I'll have to check on the retiring thing, but Manning didn't retire for the Broncos. I'm gonna stick with it for a while for now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »