Home

Last-Gen Impressions Thread (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on Last-Gen Impressions Thread (360/PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2018, 04:22 PM   #225
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Past-Gen Impressions Thread (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung AJ24
How is this compared to M25 gameplay wise and looks wise?

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk
Which madden game? As far as I'm concerned. Madden 25 on next gen is the best playing madden of all time. I break that game out all the time just to get my fix in. The AI has no glaring problems and the game is smooth and I don't notice any bugs at all. Zone coverage seems to work too. I wish the Madden 25 engine was utilized for years after that.

My favorite Madden of the past was probably Madden 10 before Madden 25. I love that game. Best soundtrack ever too when they used the Sam Spence "NFL Music" They need to bring that back and now!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2018, 07:30 PM   #226
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey you guys I'm thinking of creating the madden 18 rosters for madden 12 on Ps3 I'm willing to put in the time to get it done and try to make it as accurate as I can

I probably will set it up to where you have to purchase to download the file though, dont worry, when all done I'll probably sell the downloaded files for somewhere between $3-$5

I think my time invested in doing this should be rewarded, but for the most part I know there are plenty who still play the older madden games who just want updated rosters, If I get this done I might do the same for madden 10,11,13,25,15.

Let me know what you guys think?
Old 01-13-2018, 07:38 PM   #227
Just started!

Can someone spread this on other threads too, If I get 50 replies or messages or whatever I'll consider doing this project.����⌛��
Old 01-26-2018, 01:18 AM   #228
Rookie

tha2one's Arena

Lately Ive been playing Madden 25 for the 360 and I must say im enjoying it and appreciating it now than I did back then. Not sure why lol So much detail. BTW im just a Franchise Sim type of player. Dont really play online or those MUT stuff. Casual Madden guy.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:01 AM   #229
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha2one
Lately Ive been playing Madden 25 for the 360 and I must say im enjoying it and appreciating it now than I did back then. Not sure why lol So much detail. BTW im just a Franchise Sim type of player. Dont really play online or those MUT stuff. Casual Madden guy.
Madden 25 is a blast. It was nice you could play with the legends right out of the game with the Canton team and the other all star team. I only wish they let you use the legends on a franchise. That's the problem with the new games, the legends are only available in ultimate team.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:56 PM   #230
Rookie

Americasteam95's Arena

Madden 2005 was pretty good too
Old 02-02-2021, 09:45 AM   #231
Just started!

Re: Last-Gen Impressions Thread (360/PS3)

Hi everyone, I am new and not allowed to create threads nor to use the forum's search function. I hope posting my question here is okay with you.

I have just purchased a 360 and Madden 12 after hating Madden 19/20/21 a lot on the PS4.
In M12's Franchise mode, is there a workaround to avoid all the duplicate jersey numbers on your team other than using the editor?

I drafted an A pot CB who randomly got #25 and initially had the role of shutdown corner. I already had another well established shut down corner wearing the 25 on my team though. Using the edit function means I would have to sacrifice one guy's role, since roles disappear in FM once you edit somebody.

Can someone help me on that one?
Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »