Home

Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone??

This is a discussion on Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2014, 09:03 PM   #9
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone??

Actually EA's tactic is working.Don't you think Sony and Microsoft are sitting back,rubbing their hands,doing the Johnny Manziel,while everybody says the things I've been reading here...Guess I have to go out and buy the $400 system for a better Madden'...You have to weigh that option for yourself personally but it seems kinda silly unless you have interest in other games which it doesn't seem like many really good titles out so far.The other sports options we have like The Show and NBA2k seem just fine on last Gen in my eyes.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:30 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

MKHarsh - I hear you brother so much.

360 may be my last console to, the gameplay for systems will NEVER be better. The next system just starts the grind to finding the best gameplay and sliders year after year and when you feel like you finally get somewhere they implement a new feature or new system that starts the whole dang thing over again. Not to mention that agony of trying to decide if you should use QB Accuracy at 5 instead of 10 or if I change this slider or penalty slider what else does it effect!!!!! OMG - hit the panic button.

Graphics will never be that much better... why? Because year after year you get used to the graphics, they improve so minimal that you don't even realize it after a couple years on a console it all looks the same, if you went from Xbox to Xbox 360 and the third game of the series on that console you might actually applaud it. I'd play any game if it had solid graphics, I don't need them to be amazing.

EA Sports having the grasp on football makes it even worse. How they can mess up the simple stuff like not having a button to control all 32 teams in Franchise Mode or whatever that BS mode is called they use now just blows my mind. The little things are unreal that they can't make easy on the gamer who like realism, not the fake crap.

It comes down to two things boys, gameplay - if they just patched the same game for three years and perfected gameplay and you could download rosters and a new schedule I'd never buy a new game and gladly buy the updates. Second comes down to realism for me, Franchise/Season/Dyansty modes are about Statistics and Competition!!! Not Skip Bayless's Twitter account!

If you are into realism like myself and guys like MK, I can't see buying Madden until they patch CCM sim statistics.

Here is the checklist!!!

Franchise sim stats realistic?

Are hitches and crossing routes automatic?

Can I sim the preseason and get to the regular season with the real updated rosters without the computer cutting the guys really on the squad?

If you can't do those 3 things I'm not buying the game!!!
Old 08-28-2014, 04:32 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEBREAKER85
MKHarsh - I hear you brother so much.

360 may be my last console to, the gameplay for systems will NEVER be better. The next system just starts the grind to finding the best gameplay and sliders year after year and when you feel like you finally get somewhere they implement a new feature or new system that starts the whole dang thing over again. Not to mention that agony of trying to decide if you should use QB Accuracy at 5 instead of 10 or if I change this slider or penalty slider what else does it effect!!!!! OMG - hit the panic button.

Graphics will never be that much better... why? Because year after year you get used to the graphics, they improve so minimal that you don't even realize it after a couple years on a console it all looks the same, if you went from Xbox to Xbox 360 and the third game of the series on that console you might actually applaud it. I'd play any game if it had solid graphics, I don't need them to be amazing.

EA Sports having the grasp on football makes it even worse. How they can mess up the simple stuff like not having a button to control all 32 teams in Franchise Mode or whatever that BS mode is called they use now just blows my mind. The little things are unreal that they can't make easy on the gamer who like realism, not the fake crap.

It comes down to two things boys, gameplay - if they just patched the same game for three years and perfected gameplay and you could download rosters and a new schedule I'd never buy a new game and gladly buy the updates. Second comes down to realism for me, Franchise/Season/Dyansty modes are about Statistics and Competition!!! Not Skip Bayless's Twitter account!

If you are into realism like myself and guys like MK, I can't see buying Madden until they patch CCM sim statistics.

Here is the checklist!!!

Franchise sim stats realistic?

Are hitches and crossing routes automatic?

Can I sim the preseason and get to the regular season with the real updated rosters without the computer cutting the guys really on the squad?

If you can't do those 3 things I'm not buying the game!!!

Should read - shouldn't be able to hitch and hit crossing routes every play!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 04:35 PM   #12
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I'm definitely getting my money's worth for $37 bucks with tax.

I feel there is enough game play improvements to keep me satisfied, unless I also have slideritus like MK above.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:35 PM   #13
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm a roster freak! There is no import draft class option for M15. I didn't know that even though I bought it. Yes, I'm taking mine back. I want real draftees & not that fake crap from Madden. Why did they have to remove it? Geez?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-28-2014, 04:44 PM   #14
Rookie

Probably removed it b/c there is no NCAA 15.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:27 PM   #15
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Gameplay is solid. CFM has its issues but so does next gen. No buyers remorse for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 07:53 PM   #16
Pro

I have only scratched the surface of this new Madden and it's the best madden I've played. If you liked m25 this feels like the same game but more complete. The defense is finally able to equal the offense, without neutering either one and I haven't even played with the sliders just default all pro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »