Home

Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone??

This is a discussion on Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 07:23 PM   #25
Rookie

Soonerskinsfan81's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
So what! They could have allowed us to use draft classes from NCAA 14 still. That game hasn't went anywhere has it? It's all about being scared after the Ed O'Bannon crap! Bottom line for me is if I can't import or edit draft classes then it's a gamebreaker for me.

I can't speak for everyone else. I'm just a roster freak kind of guy! I want players with real-life names. Not somebody named Billy Bob Thornton from Slingblade that they have named in the game.
That's the main reason I still play M25, I still have NCAA 14, and I can import my draft classes. On top of that, after 10 months of slider testing on M25, I finally have very realistic gameplay.
I went 10-6 with my latest M25 sliders, lost 1st wildcard playoff game in O.T.
I wasn't league leader in yards, sacks, or ints!
I have my draft classes setup so Johnny Fooseball and Clowny are in 1st 2 draft classes. Plus all the real names of college players. I read on 15 that some guys are seeing the same last names, in the same draft, wow what realism is that.
I'm still on PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 08:08 PM   #26
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Isn't this the last year on the 360 and PS3?
Old 08-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamburo22
I just bought the game today, and I'm glad that I did. True, it is very similar to M25, but the gameplay is much better. Running the ball is more difficult and pass coverage is improved, which were my two biggest gripes with M25.
Are the graphics animations and image quality any different from the previous game?

Does user controlling the DL still feel like you spin the stick around randomly and hope something good happens?
Old 08-29-2014, 08:20 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerskinsfan81
That's the main reason I still play M25, I still have NCAA 14, and I can import my draft classes. On top of that, after 10 months of slider testing on M25, I finally have very realistic gameplay.
I went 10-6 with my latest M25 sliders, lost 1st wildcard playoff game in O.T.
I wasn't league leader in yards, sacks, or ints!
I have my draft classes setup so Johnny Fooseball and Clowny are in 1st 2 draft classes. Plus all the real names of college players. I read on 15 that some guys are seeing the same last names, in the same draft, wow what realism is that.
I'm still on PS3.
What sliders are you using?

Do you set your sliders inside your franchise or do you have to set them up in the main menu outside your franchise? (I remember reading a while ago apparently there was some absurd error where CFM sliders played off what was set in the main menu outside the CFM, don't know if it's true or was fixed)

Do you get the "glitch" where you "randomly" or every few games start and every one of your ball carriers run at like 5-10% their actual speed, even while "sprinting"? (The way I've found to "fix" this is to quit the game, set the difficulty to rookie, start a new game, play for a second and see the speed is fixed, quit, reset the difficulty and start all over again which is a royal pain in the *** and waste of time.)
Old 08-29-2014, 08:37 PM   #29
Rookie

Soonerskinsfan81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanchamekGym
What sliders are you using?

Do you set your sliders inside your franchise or do you have to set them up in the main menu outside your franchise? (I remember reading a while ago apparently there was some absurd error where CFM sliders played off what was set in the main menu outside the CFM, don't know if it's true or was fixed)

Do you get the "glitch" where you "randomly" or every few games start and every one of your ball carriers run at like 5-10% their actual speed, even while "sprinting"? (The way I've found to "fix" this is to quit the game, set the difficulty to rookie, start a new game, play for a second and see the speed is fixed, quit, reset the difficulty and start all over again which is a royal pain in the *** and waste of time.)
For the sliders to stick you have to set them in main menu, then save, then start CCM and load them, and save as soon as you exit the slider settings in CCM.

Haven't had any issue with running backs on user or cpu in slow mo, It was patched I believe.

Here's my sliders M25
All-Madden
User
Qba: 4
Pbk: 25
Wrc: 50

Rbk: 25
Fum: 25
Prt: 25

Int: 10
Pcv: 25
Tak: 75

Cpu

Pbk: 50

Rbk: 50
Fum: 50
Prt: 50

Int: 12
Pcv: 50
Tak: 100

Normal game speed
Inj: 50
Fatigue: 65(see more backup running backs)
Speed thresh: 50

Penalties

Fs: 75
Hold: 75
FM: 25
DPI: 25
OPI: 25
PCI: 25
Clip: 25
IG: 75
RTP: 55(this makes up for lack of dpi calls)
RTK: 25

I'm really impressed with these, along with real draft classes.
No more slideritius lol!
Old 08-29-2014, 11:23 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerskinsfan81
For the sliders to stick you have to set them in main menu, then save, then start CCM and load them, and save as soon as you exit the slider settings in CCM.

Haven't had any issue with running backs on user or cpu in slow mo, It was patched I believe.

Here's my sliders M25
All-Madden
User
Pbk: 25

Rbk: 25
Fum: 25
Prt: 25

Int: 10
Pcv: 25
Tak: 75

Cpu

Pbk: 50

Rbk: 50
Fum: 50
Prt: 50

Int: 12
Pcv: 50
Tak: 100

Normal game speed
Inj: 50
Fatigue: 65(see more backup running backs)
Speed thresh: 50

Penalties

Fs: 75
Hold: 75
FM: 25
DPI: 25
OPI: 25
PCI: 25
Clip: 25
IG: 75
RTP: 55(this makes up for lack of dpi calls)
RTK: 25

I'm really impressed with these, along with real draft classes.
No more slideritius lol!
Cool how long are your quarters, do you have accelerated clock run off, and what are you using for auto subs?

Do the players sub out when fatigued and come back in when rested?

When I set the fatigue low most players don't get tired until the end of the game, never auto sub out and never go from being tired to fresh again.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:48 PM   #31
Just started!

It appears that the new No Huddle mode that EA has been trumpeting all summer has been left out of the PS3 version. The only options I have is Chew Clock On/Chew Clock Off. Is anyone else able to access the No Huddle mode?

Not talking about pressing triangle...talking about using the actual No Huddle mode that was supposed to be like NCAA 14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 11:59 PM   #32
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRepublican
It appears that the new No Huddle mode that EA has been trumpeting all summer has been left out of the PS3 version. The only options I have is Chew Clock On/Chew Clock Off. Is anyone else able to access the No Huddle mode?

Not talking about pressing triangle...talking about using the actual No Huddle mode that was supposed to be like NCAA 14.
Don't believe this was included in the PS3 version. I read that from one of the reviews. This is only available for current gen. I don't like it either but what can we do?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »