Home

The Official Last-Gen How is your CFM going thread (Madden 15)

This is a discussion on The Official Last-Gen How is your CFM going thread (Madden 15) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2014, 01:16 AM   #49
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Official Last-Gen How is your CFM going thread (Madden 15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoosandcigars
Sitting at 3-0 after a 27-3 win over Buffalo in orchard park. Still tweaking the sliders to get a little more realistic passing stats from the CPU. Also working on trying improve my technique running the ball. Haven't cleared 50 yards since week 1 of the preseason. Still, overall enjoying the game very much.

Sent via mental telepathy.
What sliders are you using I'm still tweaking the ones I'm using also. The CPU is just stupid or something lol. If I play on all-madden I'll lose every game so idk

Last edited by NoFlyZoneAzCards; 09-05-2014 at 01:22 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:48 AM   #50
Rookie

Week 7 Chiefs @ San Diego

Coming off the bye week I decided to stick with Chase Daniel as his confidence had reached 50 after several training sessions and film sessions.

The first quarter started out slow, with the only scoring coming from the first drive, ending in a 36 yard Nick Novak FG to give the Bolts a 3-0 lead. Of note in the first quarter was Tamba Hali's two sacks and 4 tackles. In the second I was able to drive down and reach the end zone with a 4 yard TD scamper by De'Anthony Thomas. Following that I forced a three and out, but Chase Daniel's second INT of the game gave Rivers great field position leading to a TD pass to Floyd on 3rd and goal. Right before the half, the Chargers were able to make a couple of plays and punch it in with Ryan Matthews right before the half. 17-7 at the break.

The 3rd quarter was dominated by my running game and defense, with the first drive carried by Charles, who had 61 yards on that drive alone, as well as capping it off with a 4 yard TD. That was the only score of the quarter. 17-14 after three. The 4th was a slugfest, with field position flipping back and forth via the punting game. With 4 minutes left however, my offense worked its way down the field and had a shot to tie it on 4th and goal with 2:36 to go, but Daniel's third INT of the game ended that. Following a stop I got the ball back with 20 seconds to go, but a 4th INT on a Daniel throw down the sideline secured the win for San Diego. Final score 20-14

Top Players
KC: RB Charles 23 car 126 yds 1 td, 1 rec 9 yds
KC: LB Joe Mays 8 tack 1 tfl
KC: LB Tamba Hali 7 tack 3 tfl 3 sacks

I've made the decision to go away from Chase Daniel after his performance this week. He was 12-18 141 yes 0 td 4 int. Rookie Aaron Murray will start next week.

Next up: vs Rams (3-3)

Soccer- Timbers & Everton
Old 09-05-2014, 07:30 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

All of you that are playing CFM offline, are the sim stats broken when you sim entire seasons? I've been trying to get an answer for several days now, in order to make my decision on whether to buy it or not this season. If someone could respond, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 09:28 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 14
Icon5 Re: The Official Last-Gen How is your CFM going thread (Madden 15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiant1
All of you that are playing CFM offline, are the sim stats broken when you sim entire seasons? I've been trying to get an answer for several days now, in order to make my decision on whether to buy it or not this season. If someone could respond, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I'm curious about the answer to this as well. I play offline franchise mode and was wondering which Madden would be the best to purchase. Considering sim stats, cpu off-season decisions and game play, is there a consensus on the best one to choose from?
Old 09-05-2014, 10:57 AM   #53
Rookie

JoeyV9009's Arena

Intense Opening Night @ Century Link
Green Bay Packers (0-0) @ Seattle Seahawks (0-0)

My first regular season game was about to begin and through Pre-Season there was an unofficial battle between Russ Wilson and Joe Rogers (even though his OVR is 68). Wilson the obvious choice but JR moved the ball well and I think a big part of it was because I had to learn to play to his throwing attributes, as he played 3 QTRs most games. This game would become intense.

-On Green Bay's opening drive, we were able to cause a big fumble to start offense in scoring position. Unfortunately, GB's defense held tough and held us to a FG. Early 3-0 Seahawks lead. Shortly after, Percy Harvin suffered what was labelled as a broken jaw.
We were able to put a drive together and end the first quarter up 10-0!

-Green Bay would start the 2nd quarter driving though, but fortunately for us the D-Line was starting to get to Aaron Rodgers. They would shift protection towards Michael Bennett, which opened up opportunities for Cliff Avril, Bruce Irvin off the other edge. We actually were able to force a bad throw to be picked off by Kam Chancellor. Unfortunately we couldn't do much of anything with the ball and were forced to punt.

-Green Bay, again, would drive the ball up the field, however would be forced to punt. Earl Thomas had a HUGE return, setting us up in the red zone. I had three receivers right, with Doug Baldwin on my left. I tried to force a slant route but it was picked off by the GB defense. (Tramon Williams)
-By this time in the game it was 10-0, with our offense on the field I knew I had to score. Our defense was allowing yards but avoiding scores and I wasn't sure how long that would last. We moved the ball quite well and balanced, picking up first down after first down. A huge 3rd & 9 came, but I was able to find Bryan Walters on a snag and run for 20 yards.
I was really feeling Percy Harvin out of our line up. (He's out 2 more weeks)
He doesn't snag us a lot of grabs for us, but he does clear up room underneath for Kearse and Baldwin.

-Later in the drive, 3rd and goal from the 8 yard line, I went with a shotgun formation, 4WR, 1RB set. I really like the "texas" route by our RB's, (run to flat, then slant to middle of field) if I know we have man coverage, and although Marshawn is so-so on down field passing, he was able to haul in the catch and score a TD with just under 2 minutes left! 17-0 Seahawks at that time.

-Aaron Rodgers and the GB offense answered though, 7 plays and 72 yards later they rocked me for a TD, with only 6 seconds left on the clock. So half time score was 17-7, Seahawks.

First half notable stats:
(GB) A. Rodgers: 15-21(71%), 164yds, TD, INT
(SEA) J.Rogers: 13-20(65%), 149yds, TD, INT
(SEA) M.Lynch: 12 car, 52yds, TD, 3rec, 50yds, TD
(GB) J. Nelson: 3 rec, 46yds
Each offense had 9 first downs, but SEA was 4-7 on third, as GB went 1-4.
-Our opening drive of the second half started well but stalled around mid-field. We were able to punt the ball and pin GB inside the 10. This didn't stop their offense from moving it out to around mid-field before punting it back to me however.

-I was establishing the running game and pounding early in the 3rd. I noticed they were coming up in the box, which meant I had opportunity to go play action pass. GB ran a safety blitz, so I faked the hand-off and launched it deep to Baldwin. Did not realize until I threw that GB was in cover 1;man still, and I threw deep middle. Fortunately, I got lucky, and grabbed a user catch and score for 78yds with Doug Baldwin! 24-7 Seahawks with 6 minutes left in the 3rd!

-
Green Bay came back though, a quick 4 play 80yd score in 1:20, topped by an Eddie Lacy 20yd TD run. I gambled the house on a run left, and they ran screen right, it counted as a run in Lacy's stats. 24-14 Seahawks.

-Up 27-14 with 9minutes remaining in the 4th, Green Bay was driving and officially in 4-down territory. 3rd and 4 came up for GB, and once I saw the 5WR set, I knew I had to bring the heat. Any time I left my team in coverage, it felt like Aaron Rodgers had all day to throw, and he would pick us clean. I was able to get the 3rd down sack via Kam Chancellor safety blitz. On 4th down, it was a repeat of a 5 wide GB formation, and this time I blitzed heavier. The blitz was picked up, Aaron had time. Fortunately for me Earl Thomas was able to break up his pass down field.

-Running to chew up clock, Robert Turbin would end our drive with a 12yd TD run, putting us on top 33-14. I went for the 2 (CPU suggested) and was unable to convert.

33-14 with 3:44 left in regulation, and Green Bay did WHAT?!
-Not certain if it was my confidence overly coming into play, but the game seemingly at hand I thought this game was over. Then GB had a 9 play, 69yd drive for a TD! My only saving grace was that it took them a bit of time to score, (2:23) and only 1:21 remained in the game. Seahawks 33-21.
-Green Bay was unable to recover the onside kick, but they had all 3 time outs, and used them. Seattle had 4th and 1, and I decided to go for it. I knew they were coming up the middle, so I ran the option via the shotgun...
Packers ball, 1:04 remaining in the game. 33-21, Seahawks.
-As quickly as they could, Green Bay marched the ball down the field with 3 quick passing plays, two of which they were able to break tackles and get out of bounds. I don't like running a cover 2 defense, but I felt the best way to protect my score was running a cover 2, and letting my speed CB's at least keep the GB WR's in front of me. I was okay with giving them the field, just not the endzone... Although that's exactly where they ended up. I had previously subbed in Bruce Irvin who's primarily a pass rusher, and he couldn't bring Aaron Rodgers down for a sack, which led to a 12yd scramble TD for the Pack.
33-28 Seahawks, 32 seconds remain!
-Nearly completing an improbably comeback, the Pack had to once again kick an onside kick. This time, however, the Seahawks would recover and a kneel down to pick up the first win of the season!

FINAL:
Seahawks 33 - 28 Packers
(1-0) (0-1)
End of Game stats:
(GB) A.Rodgers: 29-42, 374yds, 2TD, INT, 1rush TD, fumble lost
(SEA) J.Rogers: 19-26, 259yds, 2TD, INT
(GB) E.Lacy: 13 carries, 55yds, TD
(SEA) M.Lynch: 23 carries, 105yds, TD, 4 rec, 60yds, TD
(SEA) R.Turbin: 3 carries, 28yds, TD
(GB) D.Adams: 4 rec, 75yds, TD
(GB) J.Boykin: 4 rec, 78yds, TD
(GB) J.Nelson: 5 rec, 78yds
(SEA) Doug Baldwin: 3 rec, 86yds, TD
(SEA) K.Chancellor: 7 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT

Player of the Game: Marshawn Lynch

Team Stats:
SEA & GB defenses both had 4 sacks
SEA & GB offense both had 469yds total
T.O.P: SEA 26mins, GB 22mins.
Next Game:
Seattle Seahawks (1-0) @ San Diego Chargers (0-1)

Old 09-05-2014, 10:57 AM   #54
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I'm curious about the sim stats but I had also read if you created a new coach on next gen that was a team builder his scouting points were only 100 points a week. Can anyone confirm if this bug is in Madden 15 PS3/360?

I've been curious about doing a fantasy draft in the past but have never tried it. Waiting for the opening day roster fix.
Old 09-05-2014, 02:27 PM   #55
Rookie

tattoosandcigars's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
What sliders are you using I'm still tweaking the ones I'm using also. The CPU is just stupid or something lol. If I play on all-madden I'll lose every game so idk

I'm running default all-pro, with QB accuracy being adjusted to find a happy place. I've been getting 80-90 percent completions for the CPU, or 30-40 percent. Haven't found the sweet spot yet for that. Beyond that, I reduced game speed to slow. Overall, it's played well for me.

Sent via mental telepathy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 04:25 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyV9009
Intense Opening Night @ Century Link
Green Bay Packers (0-0) @ Seattle Seahawks (0-0)

My first regular season game was about to begin and through Pre-Season there was an unofficial battle between Russ Wilson and Joe Rogers (even though his OVR is 68). Wilson the obvious choice but JR moved the ball well and I think a big part of it was because I had to learn to play to his throwing attributes, as he played 3 QTRs most games. This game would become intense.

-On Green Bay's opening drive, we were able to cause a big fumble to start offense in scoring position. Unfortunately, GB's defense held tough and held us to a FG. Early 3-0 Seahawks lead. Shortly after, Percy Harvin suffered what was labelled as a broken jaw.
We were able to put a drive together and end the first quarter up 10-0!

-Green Bay would start the 2nd quarter driving though, but fortunately for us the D-Line was starting to get to Aaron Rodgers. They would shift protection towards Michael Bennett, which opened up opportunities for Cliff Avril, Bruce Irvin off the other edge. We actually were able to force a bad throw to be picked off by Kam Chancellor. Unfortunately we couldn't do much of anything with the ball and were forced to punt.

-Green Bay, again, would drive the ball up the field, however would be forced to punt. Earl Thomas had a HUGE return, setting us up in the red zone. I had three receivers right, with Doug Baldwin on my left. I tried to force a slant route but it was picked off by the GB defense. (Tramon Williams)
-By this time in the game it was 10-0, with our offense on the field I knew I had to score. Our defense was allowing yards but avoiding scores and I wasn't sure how long that would last. We moved the ball quite well and balanced, picking up first down after first down. A huge 3rd & 9 came, but I was able to find Bryan Walters on a snag and run for 20 yards.
I was really feeling Percy Harvin out of our line up. (He's out 2 more weeks)
He doesn't snag us a lot of grabs for us, but he does clear up room underneath for Kearse and Baldwin.

-Later in the drive, 3rd and goal from the 8 yard line, I went with a shotgun formation, 4WR, 1RB set. I really like the "texas" route by our RB's, (run to flat, then slant to middle of field) if I know we have man coverage, and although Marshawn is so-so on down field passing, he was able to haul in the catch and score a TD with just under 2 minutes left! 17-0 Seahawks at that time.

-Aaron Rodgers and the GB offense answered though, 7 plays and 72 yards later they rocked me for a TD, with only 6 seconds left on the clock. So half time score was 17-7, Seahawks.

First half notable stats:
(GB) A. Rodgers: 15-21(71%), 164yds, TD, INT
(SEA) J.Rogers: 13-20(65%), 149yds, TD, INT
(SEA) M.Lynch: 12 car, 52yds, TD, 3rec, 50yds, TD
(GB) J. Nelson: 3 rec, 46yds
Each offense had 9 first downs, but SEA was 4-7 on third, as GB went 1-4.
-Our opening drive of the second half started well but stalled around mid-field. We were able to punt the ball and pin GB inside the 10. This didn't stop their offense from moving it out to around mid-field before punting it back to me however.

-I was establishing the running game and pounding early in the 3rd. I noticed they were coming up in the box, which meant I had opportunity to go play action pass. GB ran a safety blitz, so I faked the hand-off and launched it deep to Baldwin. Did not realize until I threw that GB was in cover 1;man still, and I threw deep middle. Fortunately, I got lucky, and grabbed a user catch and score for 78yds with Doug Baldwin! 24-7 Seahawks with 6 minutes left in the 3rd!

-
Green Bay came back though, a quick 4 play 80yd score in 1:20, topped by an Eddie Lacy 20yd TD run. I gambled the house on a run left, and they ran screen right, it counted as a run in Lacy's stats. 24-14 Seahawks.

-Up 27-14 with 9minutes remaining in the 4th, Green Bay was driving and officially in 4-down territory. 3rd and 4 came up for GB, and once I saw the 5WR set, I knew I had to bring the heat. Any time I left my team in coverage, it felt like Aaron Rodgers had all day to throw, and he would pick us clean. I was able to get the 3rd down sack via Kam Chancellor safety blitz. On 4th down, it was a repeat of a 5 wide GB formation, and this time I blitzed heavier. The blitz was picked up, Aaron had time. Fortunately for me Earl Thomas was able to break up his pass down field.

-Running to chew up clock, Robert Turbin would end our drive with a 12yd TD run, putting us on top 33-14. I went for the 2 (CPU suggested) and was unable to convert.

33-14 with 3:44 left in regulation, and Green Bay did WHAT?!
-Not certain if it was my confidence overly coming into play, but the game seemingly at hand I thought this game was over. Then GB had a 9 play, 69yd drive for a TD! My only saving grace was that it took them a bit of time to score, (2:23) and only 1:21 remained in the game. Seahawks 33-21.
-Green Bay was unable to recover the onside kick, but they had all 3 time outs, and used them. Seattle had 4th and 1, and I decided to go for it. I knew they were coming up the middle, so I ran the option via the shotgun...
Packers ball, 1:04 remaining in the game. 33-21, Seahawks.
-As quickly as they could, Green Bay marched the ball down the field with 3 quick passing plays, two of which they were able to break tackles and get out of bounds. I don't like running a cover 2 defense, but I felt the best way to protect my score was running a cover 2, and letting my speed CB's at least keep the GB WR's in front of me. I was okay with giving them the field, just not the endzone... Although that's exactly where they ended up. I had previously subbed in Bruce Irvin who's primarily a pass rusher, and he couldn't bring Aaron Rodgers down for a sack, which led to a 12yd scramble TD for the Pack.
33-28 Seahawks, 32 seconds remain!
-Nearly completing an improbably comeback, the Pack had to once again kick an onside kick. This time, however, the Seahawks would recover and a kneel down to pick up the first win of the season!

FINAL:
Seahawks 33 - 28 Packers
(1-0) (0-1)
End of Game stats:
(GB) A.Rodgers: 29-42, 374yds, 2TD, INT, 1rush TD, fumble lost
(SEA) J.Rogers: 19-26, 259yds, 2TD, INT
(GB) E.Lacy: 13 carries, 55yds, TD
(SEA) M.Lynch: 23 carries, 105yds, TD, 4 rec, 60yds, TD
(SEA) R.Turbin: 3 carries, 28yds, TD
(GB) D.Adams: 4 rec, 75yds, TD
(GB) J.Boykin: 4 rec, 78yds, TD
(GB) J.Nelson: 5 rec, 78yds
(SEA) Doug Baldwin: 3 rec, 86yds, TD
(SEA) K.Chancellor: 7 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT

Player of the Game: Marshawn Lynch

Team Stats:
SEA & GB defenses both had 4 sacks
SEA & GB offense both had 469yds total
T.O.P: SEA 26mins, GB 22mins.
Next Game:
Seattle Seahawks (1-0) @ San Diego Chargers (0-1)

Stopped reading the minute you said you benched Russ..

Soccer- Timbers & Everton

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »