Home

The Official Last-Gen How is your CFM going thread (Madden 15)

This is a discussion on The Official Last-Gen How is your CFM going thread (Madden 15) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2014, 11:28 PM   #65
Rookie

IWND46's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Official Last-Gen How is your CFM going thread (Madden 15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyV9009
Houston is my leading candidate for my next CFM.
They are a primed team. With Mallet at QB you can bomb it deep a lot and have some shootouts, or run the ball with Arian Foster. JJ Watt is a beast too plus clowney. seems hard for them to lose though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 12:37 AM   #66
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Is anyone playing owner mode and if so, has anyone advanced to the offseason? There is a rumor from a very skilled slider maker on the XBOX 1 that states that you are not able to sign high quality free agents due to cap restrictions and money earned throughout the season. Can anyone support this with evidence for the XBOX 360? Thank you in advance.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:29 AM   #67
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoosandcigars
I'm running default all-pro, with QB accuracy being adjusted to find a happy place. I've been getting 80-90 percent completions for the CPU, or 30-40 percent. Haven't found the sweet spot yet for that. Beyond that, I reduced game speed to slow. Overall, it's played well for me.

Sent via mental telepathy.
Wow both percentages are bad lol one is super low and one is super high both not realistic lol. Why do they both fluctuate like that??
Old 09-06-2014, 01:34 AM   #68
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Without their starting quarterback and halfback, the Oakland Raiders (1-4) were defeated 51-43 in one of the craziest shootouts in recent memory by the San Diego Chargers (4-2). How the Raiders scored 43 points with only one touchdown coming from the hand of Matt Schaub defies logic. Schaub also threw four interceptions as he completed 11/24 passes for 236 yards. Darren McFadden, in place of injured starter Maurice Jones-Drew, rushed for 167 yards on 27 carries and three touchdowns while Marcel Reese had a touchdown run of his own.

The Chargers started off hot, with quarterback Philip Rivers throwing four touchdown passes in the first half alone as the Raiders were lucky to be down 38-21 at the break. A 101 yard kickoff return by cornerback Taiwan Jones gave the Raiders a late score with 40 seconds to go in the half. The Raiders were able to cut it to one score with 1:52 left, but the onside kick was recovered by Charger's receiver Keenan Allen. Allen was terrorizing the Raider's secondary all game, finishing with 133 yards on six receptions and two touchdowns through the air.

Luckily, the Raiders will have rookie quarterback Derek Carr back in a week to continue to develop him. First, they will have to face a Drew Stanton led Arizona Cardinals team (2-3) with injury issues of their own.
Wow what a crazy game. Schuab threw 4 Int's and they still scored 43 points but MJD had rushing 3Td's. I love hearing about other players games. In my 8 games that I've played on all-pro custom sliders the most points scored on me was the cowboys 35 and redskins 28 all the rest was around 7-17 points
Old 09-06-2014, 01:37 AM   #69
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWND46
They are a primed team. With Mallet at QB you can bomb it deep a lot and have some shootouts, or run the ball with Arian Foster. JJ Watt is a beast too plus clowney. seems hard for them to lose though.
Ryan Mallet plays for the Patriots not Houston lol unless you did a fantasy draft
Old 09-06-2014, 01:39 AM   #70
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Is anyone playing owner mode and if so, has anyone advanced to the offseason? There is a rumor from a very skilled slider maker on the XBOX 1 that states that you are not able to sign high quality free agents due to cap restrictions and money earned throughout the season. Can anyone support this with evidence for the XBOX 360? Thank you in advance.
Yeah I did a simulation til the off season and I don't remember having that kind of issue with signing a FA.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:06 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
Ryan Mallet plays for the Patriots not Houston lol unless you did a fantasy draft
Do you even follow the NFL?

"Ryan Mallett is on the move.

The New England Patriots have traded Mallett to the Houston Texans. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, who originally broke the news, reported that the Patriots received a seventh-round draft pick that can become a sixth-round pick based on playing time. NFL Media's Albert Breer reports that it will turn into a sixth-round pick if Mallett plays over 40 percent of the Texans' snaps this season"

Soccer- Timbers & Everton
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 02:33 AM   #72
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGardner3
Do you even follow the NFL?

"Ryan Mallett is on the move.

The New England Patriots have traded Mallett to the Houston Texans. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, who originally broke the news, reported that the Patriots received a seventh-round draft pick that can become a sixth-round pick based on playing time. NFL Media's Albert Breer reports that it will turn into a sixth-round pick if Mallett plays over 40 percent of the Texans' snaps this season"
Sure do i Just read about it. Haven't heard anything till you just mentioned it. But no need to come at me like that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »