Home

Madden 15 Playbook Talk: Run N Shoot

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Playbook Talk: Run N Shoot within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 01:36 AM   #1
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Madden 15 Playbook Talk: Run N Shoot

Ok guys, Who running with it? I already made my triple shoot playbook but, will be going back and doing a Triple Shoot 2.0 using the Run N Shoot as my base and adding the option in. The first was was about 90% Eagles and adding some Pistol in. I am not seeing alot of talk about this offense for past season to now. Its a really a fun offense that gives defenses a lot of problems and headaches for the user to worry about. Lets talk it up! The only team play that has Run N Shoot concepts in it so far I saw is the NYG playbook.

Run and Shoot Playbook on Madden 15
Shotgun Flanker Close
Shotgun Spread
Shotgun Trips
Shotgun Trips HB Wk
Shotgun 5WR Trips
Pistol Spread
Pistol Trips 4WR
Pistol Trips Open
Singleback Spread
Singleback Trips 4WR

Last edited by jt2000; 08-30-2014 at 01:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 05:55 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Madden 15 Playbook Talk: Run N Shoot

I've always been a huge fan of this book and the concepts within. I am going to add some of these formations and route concepts into the Philly o-book. Some complaints my friends have with this book is that there is a lack of plays, and I tell them you don't need to many especially since a lot of the plays can be different depending on coverages. Sometimes this book does get me in trouble with low awr receivers because they end running the wrong routes and causing problems. I wouldn't mind labbing this book with someone and discussing it a little more.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:21 PM   #3
Pro

I downloaded your playbook. Will try it out this weekend. Gave it a like already on the community
Old 08-31-2014, 11:48 PM   #4
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
I downloaded your playbook. Will try it out this weekend. Gave it a like already on the community
My first one is uploaded. I will upload 2.0 in the morning. Thanks!
Old 09-06-2014, 01:30 AM   #5
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Eazy
I've always been a huge fan of this book and the concepts within. I am going to add some of these formations and route concepts into the Philly o-book. Some complaints my friends have with this book is that there is a lack of plays, and I tell them you don't need to many especially since a lot of the plays can be different depending on coverages. Sometimes this book does get me in trouble with low awr receivers because they end running the wrong routes and causing problems. I wouldn't mind labbing this book with someone and discussing it a little more.
True, alot of people don't understand this offense. I was one of them until I studied up on it for around a year. NY_KIA31 got me into with his youtube video's. My first custom was the Eagles and took it and expanded with the run n shoot plays and added the option. On the side note. I took the Run n Shoot offense idea and while was researching and found a offense called the "triple shoot". Its the run n shoot offense mixed in with the option ground game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2015, 11:40 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey JT2000, I do see you have both the triple shoot offense on madden 15 and ncaa football 14. What name do I download them and which system? Thanks a bunch man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »