Home

Had a big sloup online but now I found my old style back.

This is a discussion on Had a big sloup online but now I found my old style back. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2014, 01:29 AM   #1
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Had a big sloup online but now I found my old style back.

After going from 5-1 to 11-8. I had to do some madden soul searching within myself to find the player I used to be. I went 2-3 with Oakland, 2-4 with the Vikings (after bridgewater got hurt so easy after a couple of games. I knew this team wasn't for my offense.), and 1-2 with the texans. I had to go back to my old style of ground and pound and a hellish fast defense after looking at depth charts for a hour looking at strong defense minded teams....I welcomed myself back to Baltimore! First thing I had to is beach Flacco with his SLOW release to 3rd string. Tyrod Taylor and the rookie qb is the backup (for a 60ish qb he isn't that bad. He's more like a hidden gem) the rest of the offense was tweaked very little.

Here is the fun part of the team. This HIT SQUAD of a defense. Reminds of my days playing with them on 05 just younger this year. After redoing the depth chart for a hour and spending most of it on the defense. I must say this team is a poor mans 49ers just with the DL and LB alone. The secondary isn't that good but, the 4 games I played with them. They have made some big plays. The FS/SS Earl (don't remember the first name) is a Hit stick monster! He causes a few fumbles already.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »