Home

M25 Best for last Sliders!

This is a discussion on M25 Best for last Sliders! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2014, 01:30 AM   #9
Rookie

Soonerskinsfan81's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M25 Best for last Sliders!

I've been avg. 220yds passing per game, mainly because of my run game has been hot. My last game vs Dolphins was the 1st time I've ever been held to such low totals yardage wise.

I guess when both defenses are hot and both offenses are cold, this is what can happen.
@ Dallas next and I'm hoping Romo isn't cold, would like to see better offense by both me and cpu in the next game.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #10
Rookie

Soonerskinsfan81's Arena

Season 2, Gm: 5

W vs Cowboys(1-3) 41-17
Well this was a much better passing game for my team RG3(313yds, 3tds, 1 int) . Dallas was cold and it showed. However D. Murray(17att. 182yds, 1td) was a beast and Dunbar(6att. 56yds) even subbed in for some good runs for the Cowboys.
Romo struggled 1td and 3ints. 173yds. Dez Bryant was out for this game, So I guess I could see this happening with a cold team and their best WR out.

Game stats
Cowboys/Skins

Oyg: 410/429
Ory: 234/116
Opy: 176/313
1st dwn: 15/21
Tot yds: 459/567
Game went down hill for the Cowboys when Romo threw a pick 6 before halftime, giving my team 17-3 lead. My team is on a roll defensively! Ranked 10th after 5 games!
So far we have escaped the injury bug to start the season which helps tremendously.

I would like to face a hot team and see how it turns out. Eagles(2-3)are next on the schedule.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:27 PM   #11
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Im not using these sliders right now but i wanna ask you how is your defense so good ? Is it the affect of sliders or your stick skills ? I myself only use DT on defensive and dont switch between players leaving all the work to CPU , i wonder how defense looks with your sliders ? Does CPU QB miss some throws ? Do WRs drop balls ? Maybe they dont get separation from DBs ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 08:42 PM   #12
Rookie

Soonerskinsfan81's Arena

I'm running 3-4 Defense and usually control the NT. I like how I can take up 2-3 blockers, push the pocket, and it usually forces the qb to slide right or left and depending on the qb it could be an air ball, int, or completion.
These sliders have qbs throwing anywhere from 53% to 62%. I'd like to see what a hot elite qb can do though.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:54 PM   #13
Rookie

Soonerskinsfan81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzator21
Definitely still playing M25! I will try these out tomorrow, could you post your penalty sliders as well?
Didn't see if you tried these yet? Penalties are updated on OP and they are crucial to getting realistic penalties called per gm and also allowing the CPU to make more deep pass attempts. Romo made some nice throws on me and he was scrambling around eluding sacks, pretty cool stuff!

Lemme know how they play put for you!
Old 09-15-2014, 09:43 PM   #14
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

I'd like to try these out. I'll get getting 25 later this week. Been playing 12 since its release. That said, if I want to play coach mode with these, how would you suggest to setup since I won't be controlling the players on the field?
Old 09-16-2014, 02:37 PM   #15
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

I have 15 but still play MUT in 25

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 09:37 PM   #16
Rookie

Soonerskinsfan81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
I'd like to try these out. I'll get getting 25 later this week. Been playing 12 since its release. That said, if I want to play coach mode with these, how would you suggest to setup since I won't be controlling the players on the field?
In coach mode, you would want the CPU sliders for both user and cpu. So equal based sliders. Unless you take over the qb and scramble, if you take control of plays go with OP setup. So it depends on what kind of coach mode you play.

On a side note, for improved pass coverage, you can lower pass reaction slider. This isn't new to most Maddenites but may be for some.
I'm only getting 230yds passing per gm with RG3 and the updated Skins roster, so idk if improved coverage is needed for these, anyway, ENJOY!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »