Home

Help with a few things..my return to madden.

This is a discussion on Help with a few things..my return to madden. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2014, 01:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Help with a few things..my return to madden.

Just getting back into Madden after not playing for a few years. Havent played alot since it was taken away from the PC. This year grabbed me because they advertised that accuracy matters..imo it doesnt at all.
Need help with a couple of issues though. My biggest issue with Madden was that Ratings never seemed to matter at all.

1. I cannot get any penalties at all. Ive tried basically every suggestion in the sliders section but nothing. Have played 7 weeks of my franchise and have had maybe 3 penalties called. Is this normal?

2. The whole game prep thing. I seem to get just enough time to do maybe 1 drill. I really hate when EA throws some of these new things in.

3. I the past I liked doing a Fantasy Draft and essentially drafting the worst players I can. See how many years it takes to build them up. When I tried a draft the lowest rated players were still good (ie over 80). Is there a way I can draft mainly guys in the 50s and 60s, low 70s to start?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »