Home

Anyone interested?

This is a discussion on Anyone interested? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 03:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone interested?

Alright. so back in the days of madden on pc, i joined a forum based Madden Simulation league. there was a standard set up. you created a person. and you were entered into a draft. there were x number of teams that had owners who were part of the forum. if you were a player you were given so many points depending on your position. then you were able to put the points wherever u wished. when you were drafted you we're given a number of different boosts. as far as an owner you had a cap which you gave out to draft picks in the form of "workouts" which were just a certain number of points to add wherever. all players start at 40 on everything and you dont get many points each year so theres room for growth. then the players are created in madden and added to their respective teams and the rest of the team was made up of 40 ovr players. you could spend some of you're extra money you had on upgrades to those spots too. I've been trying to find a league thats similar to this or at least a defunct league so i could get a basis to use for one. all the games are simulated by someone with the updated roster and then in the league i was in the simmers would do a very brief play by play but i wouldnt require that again. but would anyone be interestd in doing this or helping organize it? id probably use madden 12 since editing those rosters should be pretty easy. post any questions you have or any interest and if i can get enough interest ill start a forum and start getting everything ready. probably would just start out with 4 teams to begin just to keep it easy unless we'd have a lot of people into it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »