Home

Madden 15 Patch...

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Patch... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2014, 03:30 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 15 Patch...

Hopefully CPU VS CPU in franchise
Old 09-24-2014, 07:33 PM   #10
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

My most noble wish is to have the human defensive AI adjusted to reflect a semblance of interest in playing the ball and playing the man in motion.

***DB reaction time to the snap of the ball and to the man in motion is slowed down almost to a halt out of the gates which makes it damn near impossible to bat a ball down in man!

As someone said: defenders will literally cower away from the ball or the defender - it looks like a glitch, so abnormal. I would be content to see their reaction times stay as they are but actually give them the instruction to play the ball when the situation presents itself, especially if user input is given.

I am also happy to see the defenders put their hands up when out of position to make a play on the ball, this should remain! All I am asking for is human AI to be effective enough to read and react to receivers entering their zone and actually play the man or ball and not cower away or just sit their absent minded.

I don't wish for this conversion to be OP on the other side however and will take this rotten apple as it is. I am thankful I see at least some errant passes in head to head games: enough to make me content.

The fact that user QB's can miss open passes is a good balance to the OP route running in underneath routes and snail pace human defensive AI reaction time to the receiver / man in motion.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:56 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
2- Owner mode needs fixed so teams have money to sign players, right now owner mode is basically a no-go because of this. I ws looking forward to playing owner mode as I enjoy setting prices and stuff, but its so broke you cant play it
I am not having this issue at all, I make about 4-5 Mil per home game, and I only lose about 75k on away games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 04:21 PM   #12
Rookie

ksteward84's Arena

Question Re: Madden 15 Patch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChape25
I am not having this issue at all, I make about 4-5 Mil per home game, and I only lose about 75k on away games.
Are you playing as a popular / winning team?
Old 09-25-2014, 04:54 PM   #13
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
there was only a patch for next gen afaik
No patch for them either. Server side updates for online players only but a patch is supposedly in the works.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:55 PM   #14
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
With a popular/winning team with unrealistically low salary, right?

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:01 AM   #15
Rookie

deluxx's Arena

Maybe they can patch the part where I can't even complete 1 quarter of the game without it locking my whole Xbox?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 01:21 PM   #16
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

Thats odd, cause everyone else that has played owner mode has said its broken. I actually havent even tried owner mode, because after I heard the issue with money I didnt waste my time.

As someone mentioned, what team are you using? If your using a popular team and winning then of course you will make money. IRL even the worst NFL franchises make money and have enough to sign players.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »