Home

Ravens with custom spread idea. Input please

This is a discussion on Ravens with custom spread idea. Input please within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #1
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Ravens with custom spread idea. Input please

I been rolling with the Ravens and wanting to take the Eagles, Panthers, and Dolphins and a few others. Here are the formations I am looking at to pull from each playbook. I am going to try to make it as small as possible. I keep coming back the ravens. I tried out KC and their defense isn't what I thought it would be. I am a defense first with a strong punishing running game.

Dolphins:
Gun Doubles Flex Wing
Gun Empty Base
Trips-TE

Eagles:
Ace-Offset
Ace-Twins
Slot-Offset
Split-Slot
Trio-Offset
Doubles-Offset-WK
Double-Stack

Panthers:
Full-Panther
Strong
Weak
SB Tight-Slots

Skins:
Weak-Twins-Flex

Other formations
SB Big
Pistol Bunch TE
Strong Close
Maybe a I formation

Too big? need to go smaller? I kinda getting board with the eagles pb. I need some more firepower.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 11:25 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Ravens with custom spread idea. Input please

Off topic but, I have your other playbooks and like them, what would you suggest for a Steelers playbook? Would you consider making one? I hate the offense they run. Plays take way too long to develop and the run is hard to disguise with the personnel packages.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:26 PM   #3
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Re: Ravens with custom spread idea. Input please

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
Off topic but, I have your other playbooks and like them, what would you suggest for a Steelers playbook? Would you consider making one? I hate the offense they run. Plays take way too long to develop and the run is hard to disguise with the personnel packages.

Ya, I would make one. They are so many good plays from alot of formations. I would stick to some spread 4 wide mix in some option plays from 2 back and one back shotgun spread formation. Mix in some power running formation. I found with this year game. The shotgun running game is a little better then the under center stuff. If you going to use Pittsburgh. You got a great 1-2 punch with Arther and your other running back. I am looking making a west coast spread playbook from here http://www.topgunqbacademy.com/PDFsVideo/TheMultipleWestCoastSpreadOffense.pdf

It allows to give different looks from the gun and pistol looks. I am going to give it a shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »