Home

Fight For Yards Trait and Elusive Backs

This is a discussion on Fight For Yards Trait and Elusive Backs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2014, 07:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Fight For Yards Trait and Elusive Backs

One of the best traits you can get for a RB, definitely worth saving up for.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:41 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Ive notice some players missing traits that they should have to begin with. Biggest 1 I seen was somehow Peyton Manning Dont have the Clutch Trait, I was shocked when I saw that, not sure why they wouldnt give arguably the best QB ever the clutch trait. I dont play with the Broncos, as Im a Dolphins fan, but thankfully I went thru and di some editing to the roster before starting my Franchise. For the most part I think they do a good job with ratings and traits, but there are a few that leave you shaking your head wondering what they were thinking
after his super bowl performance. Very un clutch lol.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:20 AM   #11
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
after his super bowl performance. Very un clutch lol.

LOL, yeah lets base 1 game against one of the best Defenses ever to judge a player not being clutch, smh. Take a look at all the comeback wins and that tells the true story of how clutch he is, he is right up there with guys like Marino,Elway, and Montana.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 11:32 AM   #12
Pro

Quote:
LOL, yeah lets base 1 game against one of the best Defenses ever to judge a player not being clutch, smh. Take a look at all the comeback wins and that tells the true story of how clutch he is, he is right up there with guys like Marino,Elway, and Montana.
How about the pick vs the saints a few years back?Want me to keep going orr?
Old 10-24-2014, 06:27 PM   #13
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
How about the pick vs the saints a few years back?Want me to keep going orr?
Actually that was a mistake by Wayne from the sounds of it, but a pick is a pick anyway you look at it it goes on the QB. Still maybe you need to go back and actually watch games outside of the Superbowl, is playoff time the only time you watch football?lol. John Elway is considered one of the all time greats and up until his last 2 SB's he wasnt too impressive in SB's.

Take a look at come from behind wins, and Peyton ranks right up there with guys like Marino and Elway.

They didnt give Aaron Rodgers the clutch trait either, and Id sayhe is pretty clutch as well.

Also for about 5 yrs before Peyton had his neck surgery he had been dealing with the bulging disk in his neck, yet still managed to put up good numbers. Its not like those Colts teams were all that good really, and we all seen what they were without him,lol.

I will say if the Broncos stay healthy this yr and dont manage to get to the Super Bowl and win it, it will definitely look bad upon Peyton. Last yr that Broncos team was lucky to even get there, because thye werent that good as a whole, but this yr they have good D along with a descent runninggame to go with the passing game, so if they dont win it this yr they all will look bad including Peyton.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 10-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Actually that was a mistake by Wayne from the sounds of it, but a pick is a pick anyway you look at it it goes on the QB. Still maybe you need to go back and actually watch games outside of the Superbowl, is playoff time the only time you watch football?lol. John Elway is considered one of the all time greats and up until his last 2 SB's he wasnt too impressive in SB's.

Take a look at come from behind wins, and Peyton ranks right up there with guys like Marino and Elway.

They didnt give Aaron Rodgers the clutch trait either, and Id sayhe is pretty clutch as well.

Also for about 5 yrs before Peyton had his neck surgery he had been dealing with the bulging disk in his neck, yet still managed to put up good numbers. Its not like those Colts teams were all that good really, and we all seen what they were without him,lol.

I will say if the Broncos stay healthy this yr and dont manage to get to the Super Bowl and win it, it will definitely look bad upon Peyton. Last yr that Broncos team was lucky to even get there, because thye werent that good as a whole, but this yr they have good D along with a descent runninggame to go with the passing game, so if they dont win it this yr they all will look bad including Peyton.
Most career 4th quarter comebacks by a QB, according to Pro Football Reference. 10% more than#2, Marino.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:38 PM   #15
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoore11
Most career 4th quarter comebacks by a QB, according to Pro Football Reference. 10% more than#2, Marino.
I was thinking he was right there with Marino and Elway if not actually ahead of them. Granted Marino and Elway didnt have the benefits that QB's get now days, but still quite a feat to be ahead of those 2 greats.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »