Home

Need help with Madden 15 for 360, Please help :'( :'(

This is a discussion on Need help with Madden 15 for 360, Please help :'( :'( within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 03:15 PM   #1
Rookie

deluxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Need help with Madden 15 for 360, Please help :'( :'(

Has anyone had this issue? I want to know if I can fix it...

If I have a game of madden going, and I load a profile, the game will freeze somewhere in the 2nd quarter every time. It freezes up the whole Xbox.
Deleting my profile allows me seemingly to play one game, but after that the game freezes from loading a profile.

Tried without a HDD in... Still froze.
Tried with updated Rondo rosters, and default.
I've tried different discs, so it's not just that. Console innards are clean, cache cleared...
Different games work fine.

Kind of an annoying problem, as I can't even play franchise games offline, local multiplayer offline... Waste of 60$ sort of.... Just the other day I couldn't even finish 1 quarter. What in the hell?

I'd say its a bugged roster file, but no one else in Rondo's thread has any problems. I've tried USB and online transfers.

Anyone have any ideas I can try? I've tried to contact EA but that's like trying to find a goldfish in a haystack.

Thanks guys for reading !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 03:27 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: Need help with Madden 15 for 360, Please help :'( :'(

Hey,
Its not your Xbox freezing is the game Madden 2015 has some bugs still that EA are trying to work on maybe it will be fix in a later update.
Old 09-26-2014, 08:51 AM   #3
Rookie

deluxx's Arena

I literally haven't played a full game yet.

I thought it might be the rosters, because Madden 25 had the same issue for me.

I don't even know... So frustrating
Old 09-26-2014, 05:44 PM   #4
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm on PS3, so take this for what it's worth:

Whenever I've had that kind of problem, I do a "System Restore" and it clears up any / all freezing issues without deleting game / franchise files...

Is there a similar option for XBOX users?

Good luck!
Old 09-26-2014, 06:46 PM   #5
Rookie

deluxx's Arena

Well, they have a format... I'll just back up profiles and reformat. Meh by the time I reformat I have a feeling corrupted files might just come back.

But I'll try anyways...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 06:29 PM   #6
Rookie

deluxx's Arena

Nope, nothing
Old 09-27-2014, 10:53 PM   #7
Rookie

If the disc itself isn't scratched and is still in the same "working" condition it was when you bought it maybe you can exchange it for a different disc.

Personally I downloaded the game on the Xbox instead of getting the disc, definately overpaid, one of my previous versions of the game got ruined by someone touching the Xbox with the game in it and I'd be worried to leave it on if I wasn't there cause it's so easy to ruin the disc.

I haven't started my franchise yet but during the play now games it will occasionally "freeze" for a second or two but the game hasn't crashed yet.

Atleast one thing better about this year (using my downloaded version of M15 compared to disc version of M25) is that saving/loading a file no longer takes a year, although I only have a few files right now so we'll see if it slows down.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #8
Rookie

deluxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanchamekGym
If the disc itself isn't scratched and is still in the same "working" condition it was when you bought it maybe you can exchange it for a different disc.

Personally I downloaded the game on the Xbox instead of getting the disc, definately overpaid, one of my previous versions of the game got ruined by someone touching the Xbox with the game in it and I'd be worried to leave it on if I wasn't there cause it's so easy to ruin the disc.

I haven't started my franchise yet but during the play now games it will occasionally "freeze" for a second or two but the game hasn't crashed yet.

Atleast one thing better about this year (using my downloaded version of M15 compared to disc version of M25) is that saving/loading a file no longer takes a year, although I only have a few files right now so we'll see if it slows down.
Nah, Ive tried 3 discs.... It's probably a bug with my version of Xbox that EA doesn't want to fix or something.

Just disappointing, still havent got to play a game yet

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »