Home

Need Your Feedback On Best Madden For Offline Dynasty

This is a discussion on Need Your Feedback On Best Madden For Offline Dynasty within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 04:42 PM   #1
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4
Need Your Feedback On Best Madden For Offline Dynasty

Hey fellas,

I really am itching to get back into an offline Madden dynasty. Haven't done one for several years because I have been playing alot of NCAA.

I your opinion, which version of Madden on the 360 offers the deepest, most impressive offline franchise experience with the least amount of bugs?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 04:54 PM   #2
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Need Your Feedback On Best Madden For Offline Dynasty

12 for best franchise mode, 25/15 for gameplay
Old 10-16-2014, 05:28 PM   #3
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

I agree with the above poster.'12 gives you the least problems but does require 32 team control because of Madden having had CPU team management issues for many years now.If you like NCAA classes you don't want to bother with this year.

Last years franchise was somewhat problematic which was addressed by people that made a more thorough list than I could off the top of my head.'13 was really bad so nobody ever mentions that one.

While I think the game play made strides in the past two versions,I'm not sure that secondary play hasn't regressed to a point since '12 and that one isn't perfect either but gives you good games with sliders that fit you.

I picked up both Madden '12 and NCAA '12 for around $7-8 total.25 is around $20 I think and to be honest if you bother with '15 at this point I'd wait until black Friday and get it for around $25 at Walmart instead of $60.
Old 10-16-2014, 08:41 PM   #4
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I agree with the above poster.'12 gives you the least problems but does require 32 team control because of Madden having had CPU team management issues for many years now.If you like NCAA classes you don't want to bother with this year.

Last years franchise was somewhat problematic which was addressed by people that made a more thorough list than I could off the top of my head.'13 was really bad so nobody ever mentions that one.

While I think the game play made strides in the past two versions,I'm not sure that secondary play hasn't regressed to a point since '12 and that one isn't perfect either but gives you good games with sliders that fit you.

I picked up both Madden '12 and NCAA '12 for around $7-8 total.25 is around $20 I think and to be honest if you bother with '15 at this point I'd wait until black Friday and get it for around $25 at Walmart instead of $60.
Thanks that might make the most sense... Can we still share NCAA rosters and/or draft classes for 360?
Old 10-16-2014, 11:04 PM   #5
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
Thanks that might make the most sense... Can we still share NCAA rosters and/or draft classes for 360?
I'm playing on ps3 now since I gave my 360 to my son when his got the three rings but there is the roster share and I got one to do the work of having player names for NCAA '12.One thing I like about the '12 versions is that it's the only version to allow you to edit player ratings during a dynasty/franchise so you can get the players rated to what you think they should be.It surprised me to see that the EA servers are still up for them and you can get the last roster update they put out for Madden '12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 11:27 PM   #6
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I'm playing on ps3 now since I gave my 360 to my son when his got the three rings but there is the roster share and I got one to do the work of having player names for NCAA '12.One thing I like about the '12 versions is that it's the only version to allow you to edit player ratings during a dynasty/franchise so you can get the players rated to what you think they should be.It surprised me to see that the EA servers are still up for them and you can get the last roster update they put out for Madden '12.
Thanks man I'm def gonna check this out...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »