Home

Players not returning???

This is a discussion on Players not returning??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2014, 12:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Players not returning???

Ok so perhaps I missed it in the threads but I didn't see it.Why when a player on a user or a computer team return from the injury report they don't show back up in the depth chart.Example Manning got hurt for 2 weeks I played the Broncos after he should have been back but it was Oswiler or what ever his name is as the starting QB. I looked at the depth and manning was not even in the list till after the number 3 spot??? I don't get it.I started looking at other teams and noticed a similar issue. Is this a thing or did I just miss this up till now???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2014, 08:49 PM   #2
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Players not returning???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindragon
Ok so perhaps I missed it in the threads but I didn't see it.Why when a player on a user or a computer team return from the injury report they don't show back up in the depth chart.Example Manning got hurt for 2 weeks I played the Broncos after he should have been back but it was Oswiler or what ever his name is as the starting QB. I looked at the depth and manning was not even in the list till after the number 3 spot??? I don't get it.I started looking at other teams and noticed a similar issue. Is this a thing or did I just miss this up till now???
That sucks! I think I heard someone else mention this issue back when the game 1st came out. Sounds like EA didnt fix it in th epatch unfortunately.

Unfortunately you probably need to control all 32 teams to keep this BS from happenign where you can just reorder roster yourself.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-03-2014, 11:11 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
That sucks! I think I heard someone else mention this issue back when the game 1st came out. Sounds like EA didnt fix it in th epatch unfortunately.

Unfortunately you probably need to control all 32 teams to keep this BS from happenign where you can just reorder roster yourself.
Ugh I really don't have time to be running all 32 teams lol I find it hard enough to have fun with the ones I want to run. The XP/ Confidence thingy is nice but is a time killer and very difficult as you don't have enough hours to do the entire team train 10hr each person option. So I applaud EA's effort in this not there yet. Also its confirmed I looked at each team after week 5 and tons of starters are not hurt but not in the depth chart :-(
Old 11-03-2014, 04:38 PM   #4
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindragon
Ugh I really don't have time to be running all 32 teams lol I find it hard enough to have fun with the ones I want to run. The XP/ Confidence thingy is nice but is a time killer and very difficult as you don't have enough hours to do the entire team train 10hr each person option. So I applaud EA's effort in this not there yet. Also its confirmed I looked at each team after week 5 and tons of starters are not hurt but not in the depth chart :-(
Yeah, I dont like controlling all 32 teams either, its a pain to do in Madden. I dont mind it in MLBTS as they have all team control set up perfect, but they way Madden has it set up is a pain. Unfortunately the trades an decisions the AI makes is absolutley horrible, and I cant get into a game when things are out of whack like that. Unfortunately I very OCD about things being realistic in all of my sports. I wish i could just let htings play out however, but I just cant bring myself to do it,lol.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-03-2014, 10:12 PM   #5
Just started!

The best and cheapest authentic NFL Jersey just need $18.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
2014/15 Draft NFL Jersey Update Everyday
Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience
www dot efeeljerseys dot ru
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 12:09 AM   #6
Rookie

It just takes them out in till their heathy then they get put back where you had them it's the next man up system is my guess
Old 11-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeayeaitsme
It just takes them out in till their heathy then they get put back where you had them it's the next man up system is my guess
They never get put back. If a starting qb gets hurt in preseason, he will be removed from the depth chart until he's healthy AND another qb gets hurt. The cpu doesn't asses the depth chart when players become healthy. Only when an injury happens. Cincinnati had minor pre season injuries to Dalton and his backup both were healthy by the time I played them in week one but mccarron was starting. Still in week 8 mccarron was the starter and only one listed on the depth chart.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:29 AM   #8
Rookie

So we have no easy fix to this other than control all 32 teams??? I am not amused now I'm actually pretty pissed over this now. I was dealing with all the other crap but come on...I don't even know what to say at this point but I think I'm done I love football and have played Madden for over 25 years now and this is the most disappointed I have ever been :-(

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »