Home

just left the e3 show!

This is a discussion on just left the e3 show! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2004, 08:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
just left the e3 show!

Let me start out by saying that the pics your guys a seeing from madden definetely wasnt from the e3 version i played it seems as if they were doctored up somehow because the pics look much better than the e3 presentation also the gameplay is very very very similar to last years game (AS IF I DIDNT KNOW THAT ALREADY) i saw some of the new hitstick animations which were cool but the game just didnt blow me away dont worry though ea has alot of time and when i go back tommorrow ill spend more time with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2004, 08:09 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: just left the e3 show!

interesting
Old 05-12-2004, 08:23 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:

nflnutt said:
Let me start out by saying that the pics your guys a seeing from madden definetely wasnt from the e3 version i played it seems as if they were doctored up somehow because the pics look much better than the e3 presentation also the gameplay is very very very similar to last years game (AS IF I DIDNT KNOW THAT ALREADY) i saw some of the new hitstick animations which were cool but the game just didnt blow me away dont worry though ea has alot of time and when i go back tommorrow ill spend more time with it.

Yeah I felt the same way, did you trip off the cut scene running animation the way they held their arms bent at the elbow and every one ran the same, it didn't look good at all.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:24 PM   #4
Banned

is everybody backed up
Old 05-12-2004, 08:27 PM   #5
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

also the gameplay is very very very similar to last years game

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2004, 08:29 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 11

looks like these are the only impressions were gonna get. If what you guys say is true, when e3 ends im gonna have a bad taste in my mouth.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:31 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

backbreaker said:
Quote:

nflnutt said:

Yeah I felt the same way, did you trip off the cut scene running animation the way they held their arms bent at the elbow and every one ran the same, it didn't look good at all.

I didnt see that but overall comparing it to espn it didnt really look exciting it was kinda stale im willing to give it another go tommorrow to see if i warm up to it. are you going back tommorrow?
Old 05-12-2004, 08:32 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:

8bit said:
looks like these are the only impressions were gonna get. If what you guys say is true, when e3 ends im gonna have a bad taste in my mouth.

no...OS guys havent got home yet...maybe like 12 am est or so...most likely early tomorrow then

or they may just have a big wrap up next monday

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »