Home

Madden 25 Imported Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Imported Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2014, 07:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Madden 25 Imported Draft Classes

I apologize beforehand if this has been answered before, but I haven't been active. I hadn't bought Madden 25 for PS3 prior, but I had a strike of motivation as I watched Dalvin Cook against Georgia Tech. It reminded me of how awesome it was downloading draft classes for franchises. I adjusted overalls and such for over an hour and took even more hours simming seasons. When I saw the Projected Draft, it looked almost perfect with who was getting drafted what round. But, it was too good to be true.

Too many quarterbacks and wide receivers
Even though when I exported from NCAA 14, the position ratios looked good. When I began scouting though I noticed each year there were 5-8 first round quarterbacks, many of which were picked inside the top 10. I also found 20 wide receivers higher than a round six projection going undrafted.

Extremely low overalls
The highest overall in four years I came across was a 76. There were maybe a handful of guys each year 70+. I definitely don't want jacked classes like some Maddens used to give, but it made the draft pointless. They never improved much either.

Am I doing something wrong?
I hope I am because I'll be disappointed if the last imported draft classes for Madden don't even work right.

Daring to Dream - The Dash Davis Story
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »