Home

Question About XBOX Live Membership Level & Madden Downloads

This is a discussion on Question About XBOX Live Membership Level & Madden Downloads within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2015, 09:59 PM   #9
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The best and cheapest authentic jerseys you have ever seen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommi114
The best and cheapest authentic jerseys you have ever seen!
Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience
www.efl-jerseys.com
Wooooowwwwwwwww....thanks for nothing... Jk haha
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 01-27-2015, 11:16 PM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Question About XBOX Live Membership Level & Madden Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
Honestly I don't think that is possible, I can't (and never have been able to) mod for I don't have a computer at this point in time. But I don't think you are allowed to take a roster from a complete different game and port it onto another. You can do what most do and recreate your own version of the madden 15 rosters. But as far as what you would like to do I would say you are out of lucky again sorry bro

its possible. I don't know the steps for xbox but ive done it on ps3. I actually just used madden 09 rosters on madden 25 by putting the data in a madden 25 folder and replacing the orginal. also have to delete the canton greats team if you port it to madden 25 since they no longer have that team or the data will show as corrupt... other wise just use a madden roster editor and write down the portrait i.ds for the players you would like on your current roster. OR last option I know of. export players out of the madden roster u wanted into the current madden game roster you are using. hopefully that helps a little. im still new to this but ive had success getting all my favorite players and currently using them on a online franchise with a buddy.
Old 01-28-2015, 07:56 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Question About XBOX Live Membership Level & Madden Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmart26
its possible. I don't know the steps for xbox but ive done it on ps3. I actually just used madden 09 rosters on madden 25 by putting the data in a madden 25 folder and replacing the orginal. also have to delete the canton greats team if you port it to madden 25 since they no longer have that team or the data will show as corrupt... other wise just use a madden roster editor and write down the portrait i.ds for the players you would like on your current roster. OR last option I know of. export players out of the madden roster u wanted into the current madden game roster you are using. hopefully that helps a little. im still new to this but ive had success getting all my favorite players and currently using them on a online franchise with a buddy.
Based upon your PS3 experience (and my 360 experience with porting NCAA rosters), I would expect that it is possible to port earlier Madden 360 rosters to later versions of Madden. No matter what approach is taken to transfer data, the key to success is to understand the structure of the Roster in the version of the game to which you wish to port data. Care must be taken to not alter the structure of the destination roster. Any data from the origin roster which does not fit the structure of the destination roster (such as the Canton Teams referred to above) must not be moved over.

Probably the most efficient method for porting data would be to use one of the Editors to Export the data from both rosters into "*.csv" files, then use the "Copy/Paste Values" capabilities of Excel to move selected data from the origin roster to the destination roster. When finished with the porting activity, use the Editor to Import the modified roster back into a game format.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »