Home

Run/pass slider for cfm

This is a discussion on Run/pass slider for cfm within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2015, 02:05 AM   #1
Rookie

bballsoccergreg's Arena

OVR: 3
(Madden 15) Run/pass slider for cfm

Having trouble understanding how the run pass slider as far as coaching tendencies work in cfm. I've selected 99/1 ratio on both offense and defense to see which side actually increases the run, and the pass. I've simulated a whole year with what i thought was a 99 % percent pass tendency but in simulation it seems that my selections dont matter, or that I'm confused as to which side of the slider bar i need to move to make my team pass the ball more. Do I move the slider to the right or left to get higher pass rate? When I simulated a whole season it came back with a completely balanced offense as I was top 3 in both rushing and passing. Can someone please help me with how these simulations work based on your coaching run/pass offense and defense sliders? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by bballsoccergreg; 02-23-2015 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Specification
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 10:48 PM   #2
Rookie

bballsoccergreg's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Run/pass slider for cfm

Anything yall. Still having trouble with the sims.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:43 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: (Madden 15) Run/pass slider for cfm

Did you try going the other way, create a more rushing based team? Seems that ending in the top 3 of each would lead to you just have an awesome team and can do it all!

But really, odd how it doesn't impact the results....

Did you note the amount of pass attempts vs rush attempts or just your offensive rank?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »