Home

Madden NFL 2005 Collector's Edition

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 2005 Collector's Edition within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2004, 10:12 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 2005 Collector\'s Edition

Why would EA not put this out on all platforms?? It dont make sense. Why would anyonbe buy a lesser version of the game just for those extras. The ps2 is pretty much dead since EA went Xbox Live. Im really starting to consider switching to ESPN if they fix the broken tackles. Tired of EA jerking the Xbox owners off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2004, 10:16 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

BSB215 said:
Why would EA not put this out on all platforms?? It dont make sense. Why would anyonbe buy a lesser version of the game just for those extras. The ps2 is pretty much dead since EA went Xbox Live.

Not hardly man. I own both and am still buying Madden for PS2 over XBox. I don't like the control of EA games on XBox as well. It does look a bit better on XBox I agree but I'll take control over better graphics anyday.

And besides my own situation theres still about 3 times the numbers of PS2's out there than XBoxes. So I wouldn't hardly say the PS2 version is dead.
Old 06-03-2004, 11:04 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

ive been thinking about geting a ps2 but the box is so much better with live play now ill stick with xbox. ps2 is inferior but i wish i could get the collectors edition. anyone who thinks ea is doing this because their scared of espn shouldnt post again
Old 06-03-2004, 11:21 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

sjnfootball77 said:
anyone who thinks ea is doing this because their scared of espn shouldnt post again

well anyone who thinks they are scared, which they're not...Madden was the top selling game of all last year with over 4 million sales, why would they be scared.....anyways, even if they were scared wouldn't that be a good thing for madden fans???
Old 06-03-2004, 11:23 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

well, if it were on xbox, i'd buy the collector's edition just like I'm buying the collector's editon of Halo 2.
Old 06-03-2004, 11:24 PM   #30
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
well, if it were on xbox, i'd buy the collector's edition just like I'm buying the collector's editon of Halo 2.

Same here.
Old 06-03-2004, 11:30 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 11

None of you don't be fooled. There was an old saying where I'm from.....Don't eat with your eyes, eat with your stomach. I still own most of my Madden collection and if I really wanted to play an old Madden version I'll hook up my sega. This was a good idea, though not oringinal. Between myself and other friends of mine who owned this game had thought to do the same thing. I wonder after mentioning the idea from one friend to another EA used this gossip to capitolize on their competition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2004, 11:30 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 8

If I wanted to play Madden 93, I'd dust off my Genesis. I don't see anything worth the additional pricetag, frankly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »