Home

Maden 15: Advice on Simulation?

This is a discussion on Maden 15: Advice on Simulation? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2015, 11:37 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
Maden 15: Advice on Simulation?

I'm a little late to the game; jus bought 15 about a month ago. I don't play individual games as much as I use to, tending to take over personnel and GM matters instead (e.g. free agency, contracts, draft).

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who does this, so I was wondering if there are any tips/suggestions for simply playing Madden 15 as a simulator, in the same way you play games like Out of the Park Baseball or Football Mogul?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 10:10 AM   #2
Just started!

BradleyHillman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Maden 15: Advice on Simulation?

I mean for one you could actually enter the game but use supersim and maybe just play a few of the key plays (some 3rd downs, some late game/late first half drives or defensive stops, etc) or something. I guess you could just continually sim your games but I'm not sure that madden 15 is a complete enough game to enjoy playing how you're talking about playing. You should definitely be owner probably for the additional features and maybe consider moving a team somewhere. That will create financial issues and at least give you some challenge aside from hoping your sim team can win games. Also you should probably progress awareness first on most of your players if you never plan to actually play.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:34 PM   #3
Rookie

beastmode2013's Arena

GamePrep > All XP in AWR rating > Win sims.
Old 02-26-2015, 05:52 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Thanks, guys.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:56 AM   #5
Just started!

BradleyHillman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr
Thanks, guys.
Let us know if whatever you try is enjoyable for you and how it goes, I'm interested in trying to play this game in that way but I don't want to always win because I'm the only coach smart enough to progress primarily awareness and I don't want to have to systematically ruin my freedom of progression and game prep just to allow the cpu equal opportunity. If you find some fun way of playing madden without needing to even start games manually I'd love to hear about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »