Home

Fan cutscenes (now more reasoning for "create a fan"

This is a discussion on Fan cutscenes (now more reasoning for "create a fan" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2004, 10:39 AM   #17
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: Fan cutscenes (now more reasoning for \"create a fan\"

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

mvb34 said:
Why have a useless feature like create a fan and sign?? I will never touch this feature.......

Some people might like this, who knows?

They could have added a weekly practice feature like ESPN or a feature that would keep track of your past Super Bowl Winners in franchise mode...
Old 06-12-2004, 01:19 PM   #18
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:

mvb34 said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

mvb34 said:
Why have a useless feature like create a fan and sign?? I will never touch this feature.......

Some people might like this, who knows?

They could have added a weekly practice feature like ESPN or a feature that would keep track of your past Super Bowl Winners in franchise mode...

Well Madden fans were saying the same thing last year with regards to Madden's owners mode and ESPN's Crib and to a lesser extent, first person football. I guess you can't write it off just yet.
Old 06-12-2004, 02:35 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 6

WOW...As soon as yall ----- about madden not having in game presentation EA does something good and puts create-a-fan in...That means you will see cut scenes of the crowd through out the game..I dont understand why this is such a bad thing...This adds greatly to the presentation...Would you rather have 3-D fans or no 3-D fans and complain that EA didnt try?
Old 06-12-2004, 02:39 PM   #20
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

deejay8595 said:
WOW...As soon as yall ----- about madden not having in game presentation EA does something good and puts create-a-fan in...That means you will see cut scenes of the crowd through out the game..I dont understand why this is such a bad thing...This adds greatly to the presentation...Would you rather have 3-D fans or no 3-D fans and complain that EA didnt try?

So you would rather have some ugly half-assed attempt just for them to say that they added to the presentation?
Old 06-12-2004, 03:27 PM   #21
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

deejay8595 said:

So you would rather have some ugly half-assed attempt just for them to say that they added to the presentation?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2004, 05:32 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 18

lets be real here, maddens pres. will never touch espn's just b/c of espn's overlays, graphics, and fonts

this debate, imo, will never be close...so why argue about pres....why dont we go back to gameplay or something
Old 06-12-2004, 05:34 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 7

I actually like it. The graphics look pretty good, I havent seen the crowd cutscenes in ESPN yet, but those are nice..
Old 06-12-2004, 06:09 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

deejay8595 said:

Its not ugly IMO......be glad EA is trying something new..YOU wont know until you see it in motion

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »