Home

Fan cutscenes (now more reasoning for "create a fan"

This is a discussion on Fan cutscenes (now more reasoning for "create a fan" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2004, 12:17 PM   #65
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Fan cutscenes (now more reasoning for \"create a fan\"

Quote:

tzeno said:
Quote:

FootballForever said:
Please tell me a ROOKIE isn't talking all this smack

Oh, I apologize that I don't spend most of my days posting on this site. I'm sorry I joined the Air Force and quite frankly don't have the time I would like to devote to the internet. I'm sorry you mistook what I said as talking smack...

Now, seriously, let me address your coment. I am a programmer and a football video game fan from since before the first Madden was released, yet you don't think my opinion counts because of the number of posts I've made on this site? Explain to me your rationale. Explain why my number of posts should matter. Or is this the same old macho crap that's been on the internet since when I used to post heavily years ago. But since I went off to boot camp and can't remember my old screenname or password, that reduces what I have to say? Please, approach me as an adult or not at all.

Slayed!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2004, 12:41 PM   #66
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

tzeno said
Quote:

Oh, I apologize that I don't spend most of my days posting on this site. I'm sorry I joined the Air Force and quite frankly don't have the time I would like to devote to the internet. I'm sorry you mistook what I said as talking smack...

Now, seriously, let me address your coment. I am a programmer and a football video game fan from since before the first Madden was released, yet you don't think my opinion counts because of the number of posts I've made on this site? Explain to me your rationale. Explain why my number of posts should matter. Or is this the same old macho crap that's been on the internet since when I used to post heavily years ago. But since I went off to boot camp and can't remember my old screenname or password, that reduces what I have to say? Please, approach me as an adult or not at all.

I'm sorry you can't take a joke, thats why I had laughing faces at the end of my comment, I'm sorry you got your thong up your butt so tight, I'm sorry that our Airforce has people with no sence of humor
Old 06-14-2004, 12:42 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 17

ditto on that! I hope madden doesn't advertise that. not good enough to try. They really copied espn's cut scenes although there only seems to be four people. People in the background are just the same old blah!
Old 06-14-2004, 02:26 PM   #68
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

How many fans can you create? Can you customize all four of the guys or what?
Old 06-14-2004, 03:35 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 21

If my memory serves, the guy at IGN said that you could only create one fan, and he seemed to imply that it's always the same 4 fans in each of the crowd cutscenes. I hope that I read it wrong, or that he was mistaken.
Old 06-14-2004, 03:51 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 2

jeez i havent seen so much complainers then here atleast there adding cutscenes so you can see them in 3d it's better then no cutscenes of that at all. I mean it's nuts to say that they look ugly when obviously it's better then the 3d crowds that nhl 2004 had. plus there adding other stuff and better gameplay so when there adding a thing like that there's no reason to bitch cuz they arent taking anything away from other stuff to put this in. i like this idea and i kno ill be using it.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:56 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

FootballForever said:I'm sorry you can't take a joke, thats why I had laughing faces at the end of my comment, I'm sorry you got your thong up your butt so tight, I'm sorry that our Airforce has people with no sence of humor

You know, if it was just a joke, I apologize. I didn't catch that, my mistake, let's move on. Oh, and by the way, Air Force programmers have the best sense of humor in this country, hands down. Come on, if you sit in front of a screen everyday, you have no choice.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »