Home

EA Survey on Price cut

This is a discussion on EA Survey on Price cut within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2004, 06:46 PM   #33
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: EA Survey on Price cut

Quote:

ODogg said:
Quote:

MMan said:
I don't want fukin madden to lower their price. I guess they'll do whatever it takes for people not to get espn, because once that maddenite gives espn a chance, they won't look back.

so you're saying you wouldn't want the competition to do something that would benefit the consumer because it wuoldn't benefit the company you're enamored with. spoken like a true fanboy.

no I just feel bad for people that play madden over espn is al..
Old 06-15-2004, 12:19 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: EA Survey on Price cut

IMO the price drop is genius. I was an avid Madden fan and picked it up on release every year for a long time. Two years ago I bought NCAA and Madden and ended up playing NCAA ten times more. Last year I enjoyed NCAA so much I didn't even buy a pro football game but rented Madden and ESPN.

Long story short, I enjoyed ESPN much more because it felt more like "real" football. Madden was fun and had its good points but if I had purchased one it would have been ESPN. I played NCAA constantly so I didn't want to drop 50$ on a game.

This year I will purchase NCAA and ESPN because I figure if I can get a good game for 20.00 even if I don't get to play it as much as I would like it is still just tweny bucks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »