Home

Madden 16 past gen improvements thread

This is a discussion on Madden 16 past gen improvements thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 03:18 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 16 past gen improvements thread

i play 13 min 20 sec and i get 115 to 125 plays inc sack but excluding punts and fgs/kos
Old 09-18-2015, 06:06 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm curious, did they update First Energy Stadium from last year? I saw they did in the PS4/XBOne version. Haven't seen anything from the last-gen version.
Old 09-19-2015, 02:04 PM   #59
Rookie

B-Lo-Z-Ro's Arena

Can someone ask what the default difficulty setting should be played on against the cpu on the 360 version? I have heard in past madden games that Pro is the default but all-pro is use in tournaments. Also heard in the past that on Pro difficulty the computer doesnt take over situations like on all-pro and madden that on Pro they are suppose to play to their ratings. Can anyone confirm this with a developer?
Old 09-19-2015, 03:14 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 6

I've never played below all pro difficulty but I can tell you all madden boosts the cpu to be overly competitive (which some years is needed). I've always found all pro to be a nice medium between difficulty and players playing like they are rated. You'll find varying opinions on that though. It all comes down to your skill level and a good slider set
Old 09-19-2015, 03:48 PM   #61
Rookie

B-Lo-Z-Ro's Arena

Ive noticed M16 All-Pro is more difficult than M15. The lower rated players play like lower rated players, at least on the human controlled side. Not sure with the CPU lower players yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 07:24 PM   #62
Rookie

B-Lo-Z-Ro's Arena

Just played 4 preseason games and the first week on Pro with 10min qrts accl. clock on. This years Pro feels like last years All-Pro. they must have upgraded the difficulty or tuned the computer play better. Pro feels more balanced and now like it was on rookie like M15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »