Home

Xbox 360 Version

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Version within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2015, 01:58 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox 360 Version

Well lets start up A "Hows your connected Franchise going" Madden 16 edition. I'm pretty curious about other peoples experiences with the game so far and tbh I'm not sure about how I like the passing controls this year. I can't believe they took away the precision modifier because it helped SO much in M15 and M25. I'd like to have that back but this medium and high/low passing is pretty tough. I like the challenge but the precision button was also almost a cheat since I could win with any QB if I used it.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:42 AM   #10
Rookie

Question Re: Xbox 360 Version

Hello! I have questions of Madden NFL 25 for X-box 360 version:

1.How to select option to make one more touchdown for 2 points after my team made the first one instead of just field goal after for 1 point?

2.During playing real player Vs real player we don't have an opportunity to make "Go for it" or "Fake punt" for the 4th trying, we can just punting the ball to the rival's field. During single I haven't such problem. How to make that choice?
Old 08-31-2015, 11:15 AM   #11
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron 3
Hello! I have questions of Madden NFL 25 for X-box 360 version:

1.How to select option to make one more touchdown for 2 points after my team made the first one instead of just field goal after for 1 point?

2.During playing real player Vs real player we don't have an opportunity to make "Go for it" or "Fake punt" for the 4th trying, we can just punting the ball to the rival's field. During single I haven't such problem. How to make that choice?
Sounds like you're playing with "ask Madden" plays. If that's the case: press B when the plays come up, and then you will be able to choose other plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 08:54 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 19

hows the db/ss/lb's in coverage. is it as bad as last year, where a db would just stop running or run in opposite directions.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:06 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
Sounds like you're playing with "ask Madden" plays. If that's the case: press B when the plays come up, and then you will be able to choose other plays.
Yes, I thoght that "Ask Madden" was automatically choice for the player. Thank you very much! I will try.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:16 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 1

m16 on 360 is annoying

it freezes like xbox one last year when 360 didnt
scouting, its the same as last year but worse, you cant scout physical, so i wanted to check str for oline and i cant during the season, you can watch a prospect
using all pro default and coach mode kap is terrible (i use 49ers) i9 use custom playbook. bridgewater is supposedly ish as kap but plays like a 95 in the first game if the season. it seems bowman cant tackle any rb ...
no exp drive targets, and exps overall a lot lower for you and players to get stuff

you get regressions after a game ... kap lost 3 mid acc after 4 td 2 int 312 yd game, hyde lost 1 awr after a 100+ yd 1 td game with 2 rec tds, its totally borked, confidence is less spiky
drills in practice can freeze and you have to start again
you do get to choose against wind like last year xbox one

for example vikes 38 48ers 35. played again vikes 22 49ers 10
then played steelers all coach btw, steelers 10 49ers 62 ...
cards 23 49ers 41

ill think of some more

Last edited by Ueauvan; 09-01-2015 at 02:16 AM. Reason: i cant type for %^&*

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »