Home

Madden 16 360 Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden 16 360 Impressions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2015, 10:24 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 16 360 Impressions

Nah I doubt we will get any patches unless it 200 percent correlates with the next gen patch.

Have noticed some things that were patched server side though such as mid season re-signing. It used to be impossible to sign players during season but it works now.

Outside of some freeze issues (which I've alleviated by playing online frsnchise) only issue I have with the game is the cpu qb deep ball glitch.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:14 PM   #58
Rookie

B-Lo-Z-Ro's Arena

OVR: 1

No patches might mean no Madden next year for 360 or PS3 or maybe just one more year. Ill have my XB1 by then, not in a rush for Madden on next Gen. Waiting on Doom.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:28 PM   #59
MVP

Yea they might do 1 more year but I doubt it given the fact that outside of this board I don't think anyone acknowledges this game exists.and

I'm in the same boat. I am impressed by some of the advances they made with next gameplay and I think next year's game will be really good. If they can just add a lot of features back into cfm that used to be there I'll be happy.
Old 10-17-2015, 01:11 AM   #60
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

Maaan, we need a patch for the bullet cpu pass. Jonathan Joseph had over 20 picks for my Texans because of it. We just won the Super Bowl over the Seahawks and Russell Wilson threw 5 picks. It's a real problem. I think Helios conquered most of the other issues thru sliders and penalty settings, but I still have that sideline force field problem. The cpu offense runs the ball to the sideline and my cpu teammates stop instead of tackling, but when I'm on offense the cpu defense gets after it. I might have to go back to ncaa 14 if we don't get a patch for the cpu throwing bullets on every deep throw.

Last edited by Mjphillips; 10-22-2015 at 12:31 AM.
Old 10-17-2015, 01:48 PM   #61
MVP

You should try out my newest set of sliders it will help. Has int at 0 and high qb accuracy to help alleviate picks. What I do though is when I see the streak bullet pass coming I switch over and manually swat the ball.

With this stuff I usually max out at 2 maybe 3 ints a game. Not great but beats the 5 to 6 guaranteed picks I was getting before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 04:36 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 19

I havent noticed this deep ball bullet pass glitch.
only picks I get is badly thrown balls by the cpu. which are those floaters when they are under pressure.

interceptions are high, so I dropped my int sliders. now I get 1 or 2 picks a game. Ive had a few games where there werent any picks also.

Jonathan Joseph, i have him on my fantasy draft/franchise team.
Im thinking of adjusting his ratings. he does have alot of picks.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:28 PM   #63
MVP

Are you playing on all madden, all pro? Any sliders you are using I could test to see if I can find something to stop the glitch??
Old 10-18-2015, 08:53 PM   #64
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Are you playing on all madden, all pro? Any sliders you are using I could test to see if I can find something to stop the glitch??
all pro,
mostly default sliders

only thing I adjusted
was user run blocking dropped that down to 5
cpu run block raised that to 74,

pass reaction to 74 for both
pass coverage to 36 for both
and ints to 40 for user, left it 50 for cpu. may lower the user again

cpu tackle to 74 also.

all penalties are at default.

threshold is at 75. still get good separation at this setting
and fatigue at 60 may raise to 65

thats it.

over the course of a game everything pans out niceley for my style of play

I also play 11 minute quarters with 20 second run off. I get about 100-110 plays a game. with these I get league averages for total yardage.

stats pan out nicely throughout the season in the madden world

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »