Home

Xbox 360... this can't be right

This is a discussion on Xbox 360... this can't be right within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 06:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Xbox 360... this can't be right

Hi All, I'm a very casual gamer (only play Madden) so I don't pay for Xbox live and didn't upgrade to Xbox One. I just picked up the game last night and played an offline connected franchase game last night. Am I incorrect or doing something wrong, but my franchise is 100% the same as last year with an updated roster.

Please tell me I didn't just spend $60 bucks to get a roster update without the new features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 08:52 PM   #2
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Xbox 360... this can't be right

Yes, you just did spent $60 on a roster update.

Everyone knew this after M15 was repackaged M25 with updated rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2015, 12:07 PM   #3
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Yes, you just did spent $60 on a roster update.

Everyone knew this after M15 was repackaged M25 with updated rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Madden 15 was not a repackaged M25, however Madden 16 is a repackaged madden 15. Pathetic, with as honest and open as the devs working on current gen are, whoever ok'd madden 15 to be sold again as madden 16 on last gen is a sleazeball. We shouldnt have to just get over it, 360 ps3 gamers have been nothing but screwed and continue to be swept aside.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:36 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireballer55
Hi All, I'm a very casual gamer (only play Madden) so I don't pay for Xbox live and didn't upgrade to Xbox One. I just picked up the game last night and played an offline connected franchase game last night. Am I incorrect or doing something wrong, but my franchise is 100% the same as last year with an updated roster.

Please tell me I didn't just spend $60 bucks to get a roster update without the new features.
Dude you gotta be kidding me. Theres the whole new passing system, they completely eliminated the old style which was so easy in 25 and 15 with holding LT to do a precision modified pass which was nearly perfect everytime didn't matter who threw it. This version also doesn't have those super easy gimme's for the deep ball. You can't just lob all these 50,60 yard bombs up over the top to no name speedsters. This game is frickin difficult at least on all-madden. I was getting so dang bored with 25 and 15 because I could pass with literally ANY QB and it made NO difference. This year I actually have to strategize to win the game. And your QB and receivers have to be talented or fit your scheme. Thats how all-madden should be. I'm happy with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »