Home

*New Madden 16 CFM*

This is a discussion on *New Madden 16 CFM* within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: *New Madden 16 CFM*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlDizzL
Hello Last Gen Players,
This thread is geared towards starting a New CFM in Madden 16. I'm trying to get an idea on whos still out there looking to start up a new league. I'm open to suggestions. I have run Madden leagues in the past. As a start im looking to get at least 8 members 1 team per division & build out from there. At minimum 4 members(either all 4 in one division or 2 NFC & 2 AFC). I find that any more then 8 can be quite difficult when it comes to scheduling user vs user games. I'm an old school Madden player who has played every Madden EVER made. So i like to keep it real & fun, but competitive - the BS. Just play the game the way it should be played. I do have rules. & like i said im open for suggestions. Also about sliders. I like to use the groupme app for league business. So if your interested just hmu on XBL @ AlDizzL or on here OS @ AlDizzL & groupme @ [email protected] and we can get this started up!!!

thx for taking the time to read this thread!

fyi i like to run with the Jets

~AlDizzL
UPDATE 9-10-15

we are currently at 7 people. Im sure some of you will drop once we established house rules. Im expecting this to happen cause it does every year. But once i get my elite 8 all communication will move to groupme. I find it in todays world that its easier to text chat then use OS or any other gaming sites.

just as an fyi im a firm believer in the NO SWITCHING rule until after the A hand off B option qb run C after the pass is caught. NO SWITCHING applies to OFF&DEF PLAY and of course play with respect. Basically no cheesy ****. I was in big favor of the 3v3 world so im use to NO SWITCHING play your started position. ONLY go for it on 4th down when down by 2 scores in the first half past the 50 in the second half down by 2 from any where at your own descrestion but always remember NO SWITCHING & NO CHEESY ****.

I've relized you cant get to crazy with the rules cause people always bitch and complain, but my goal is to play as real as possible and keep it fun and competitive!!

Thx

AlDizzL

Last edited by AlDizzL; 09-10-2015 at 07:27 PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:14 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: *New Madden 16 CFM*

Let the voting begin!!!

1st order of business League Settings
my req will be seen majority rules 5 votes to pass. Tie will go to league manager/assistant (randomly selected) at start of season.

Instant Starter: no
cap yes
skill all madden
qrt 7min
clock yes
play clock 25
speed normal
progession 4week
firing yes (coach only mode)must be created coach. Dont have to be real name but legit #realizim
Inj yes for season play only
existing no
trade on
human only trades cpu off (user vs user will be voted) dont recommend user vs cpu trades can discuss a possible min

relocate idk i say no but...

COACH MODE ONLY

straff heat hawk switch all no

graphics on
kick aim on

2nd rule of business: league advancement

here is where i stand im a working husband & father (as some of you may be) of 4 18, 17, 14 and one hot in the oven baby boy end of October so ill be busy which leades me to 1 adv per week 2 adv per week min like i said in my opener im and old school madden player and i played all maddens this is what 26th. Some of you might or are older then me so you know, but i remember being young as well and just want to play. But i know as a kid i never had the **** we got now lol. Just and old head trying to play madden bro.I watch the NFL im sure you all do to so sunday nights monday nights are most likely my key opportunity nights to play and adv. Or if i get lucky and sneak a game in quick during the week i can then adv sun or mon for the rest of you!!!

Thats all for now hmu when your online.

AlDizzL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »